On all orders over £80
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Diamond Team leads the industry as the only female specific board on the market with a 4mm HD Grindrite sintered base. The narrower outline, stance, and softer flex pattern allow riders to push their limits and improve their techniques and learn new tricks and skills, when focusing on performance freestyle and wakestyle riding. Designed with World Champion Bruna Kajiya, the Diamond Team offers advanced female riders the perfect performance board.
The Competition Carbon construction is our legendary blend of durability and light weight in in a twintip. Making use of high modulus biaxial carbon combined with our carbon Nano Rod technology, this board boasts great pop, response, and aggression.
- Multi-Zone Biotech Core: This multilayer construction creates a consistant density from its material. Airush's wood cores are very well-known for their responesivness, durability and smoothness. It is also combined with a vesatile combination of laminate for all round performance and durability.
- HD Grindrite Texh Base: The dual composite bottom sheet is slef-lubricating, self-healing and highly abrasion resistant. This makes this twintip board perfect fot wakestyle as well as sliders and kickers.
- Full Carbon Torsion Control: Traditionally carbon fiber boards are stiff causing a harsh and uncomfortable ride. The full Carbon torsion control features biaxial oriented high modulus carbon fiber allowing torsional flexibility while maintaining the fast responsiveness and aggression.
- 2.0 ABS Reinforced Inserts: Say goodbye to broken inserts from even the heaviest of landings or bails, Airush habe added adhesives throughout the insert block on the board for incresed durability. This ione of the most durable boards on the market for riding with boots or straps.
- Airush's Most Pronounced Rocker: Designed to soften even the heaviest of landings and create extra pop for huge powered maneuvers while creating ultimate control when riding in boots or overpowered conditions.
- FMS Flex Rating: 6
- Ultra Lightweight Durable Topsheet
- Full Biaxial Carbon Deck
- UD Fiberglass
- Lightweight Biaxial Carbon
- Carbon Nano Rod Technologhy
- Deep Channel & Concave Combo Bottom Sheet
- Full 3D deck Shape
- Subtle Rail Channels
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.