On all orders over £80
On all orders over £80
Do you want countless hours of fun on the water? Then the Lithium v11 is the perfect kite for you! The Lithium offers the perfect amount of premium freeride versatility while remaining predictable and stable in the air. The Lithium v11 has the quickest response in the air as well as instant relaunch this is due to Airush's main focus being on wingtip and strut layout in conjunction with the Delta Hybrid design. With amazing park power, stability, and ease of use, the Lithium is simply the perfect kite.
- Airush Load Frame v4: The Airush Load Frame has the ultimate durability without comprimising on weight. Airush have expanded their exclusive Load Frame with WebTech throughout the areas that are usually occupied by Dacron. Airush have been able to minimize or completely remove the heavier fabric and utilize the Ballistic high-modulus polyethylene web fibers instead - increasing strenght and minimizing weight.
- Intergrated High Modulus Polyethylene Yarns: These yarns are intergrated into the canopy through reinforced taping that allows them to elongate when under extreme load, absorbing most of the shock that traditionally would have run through the canopy. It also prevents stretch and increases long-term performance.
- Technoforce D2: This premium fabric is designed with a high-density structure using high tenacity double-coated polyester yarn in a double ripstop configuration. The double coating protects the yarn as much as possible from UV and abrasion damage. This material has the perfect combination of durability and performance.
- Kevlar Reinforcement: Kevlar is found in bulletproof vests as well as all of Airush's kites. These reinforcements are only put in the most critical areas to protect from wear and tear while still minimizing weight that affects the kites performance.
- XL Inflate/Deflate Valve: The XL Inflate/Deflate valve features an insanley easy and fast way to inflate and deflate your kite. The large opening creates maximum flow of air and reduces fatigue and stress on your pump. This in conjunction with the Airush high-velocity pump makes inflating your kite extremely fast to get you on the water as quick as possible.
- Airush Bumpers: Airush bumpers are found throughout the leading edge of the kites to reduce wear and increase durability on rough surfaces. These bumpers are key for increasing the lifespan of Airush kites.
- SBS & FBI: The oversized SPS valveoptimizes inflation and deflation. The Fast Bladder inflation features increased wall thickness and oversized diameter tubing, eliminating tuber kink and relieving stress on your pump and enabling quick and easy inflation. The SPS cover supports the tubing further limiting UV damage to the material and preventing over flexing when packing.
- Rear Line Adjustment: The Rear Line Adjustment featured on all Airush kites allows for quick changes in the kites bar pressure and response. With adjustment towards "high" the kite will increase bar pressure and decrease turning speed.
- V3.2 Bridle System: The V3.2 bridle system is now shorter than the older version and contributes significantly to the turning speed and performance of supported leading edge kites. in addition, the total depower adds immensely to the safety benefits. The Airush Pulleys are made of tough zytel material for high strength and resistance to abrasion and impact, the Airush Pulley has the pigtails hole directionally correct to eliminate bridle wear. With a breaking strength pf 550kg, the Airush pulley was designed specifically for use on all Airush kites.
Recycled Polyester Kitebag: Around 36 billion plastic bottles are produced every year, and more than 30% of non-recycled plastics will end up in the rivers or oceans. Consider this, and remember that these waterways are our playground. Airush have teamed up with one of the leaders in recycled plastic, and now Airush produce many of our kitebags and key accessories in collaboration with Waste 2 Wear.
Waste 2 Wear recycle 100% post-consumer plastic bottles into eco-friendly fabrics. This unique process involves turning environmentally damaging waste into useable, sustainable yarns. The recycled yarns are then combined with natural fibers to be woven or knitted into eco-friendly fabrics, suitable for garments, home textiles and accessories.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.