On all orders over £80
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Livewire Junior adopts the classic design and construction of the Switch Progression, and the design and style of the long-lasting and popular Livewire. This is the ultimate twintip kiteboard for easy and comfortabler ride for a junior to start their kiteboarding journey. For all-around, entry-level freeriding, the Livewire Junior features a parallel outline and a flatter rocker for amazing upwind ability and stable cruising.
The AR Glass Construction in the Livewire Junior is strictly focused on giving you as a rider maximum durability and responsiveness, ensuring a perfect combination for all freeriding needs. This construction is simple yet effective for smooth, easy, and forgiving riding.
- Multi-Zone Biotech Core: This multilayer construction creates a consistant density from its material. Airush's wood cores are very well-known for their responesivness, durability and smoothness. It is also combined with a vesatile combination of laminates, for all round performance and durability.
- 2.0 ABS Reinforced Inserts: Say goodbye to broken inserts from heavy landings or bails. These ABS inserts create the ultimate amount of durability whether riding with boots or straps.
- Freeride Oriented Rocker: This rocker delivers the ideal balance vetween control, ease of planing and ultimate smooth transitioning. This makes it the perfect board for an ultimate freeride performance.
- FMS Flex Rating: 3.5
- Lightweight Durable Topsheet
- Midweight Triaxial Fiberglass
- Sctratch Resistant Bottom Sheet
- Cross Bracing Fiberglass Tape
- Improved Performance Outline
- Fine-tuned narrower footstarp position
Airush has focused on simplicity, comfort and durability when designing these awesome footstraps. With a single Velcro closure, the strap is quick and easy to tighten and loosen for various foot sizes with or without booties. The Boost Strap features a Dual Density footbed, which is molded with a soft layer that contours to your foot shape for maximum comfort and the perfect fit, while the denser secondary layer absorbs the impact from monster landings. The Boost Strap offers two size options to fit the smallest to the largest foot.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.