On all orders over £80
On all orders over £80
The brand new One is the newest member of the Progression family, and is a revolutionary school kite. Designed to withstand hard kite crahses, but open up the wind range without sacrificing the easy relaunching capabilities of a school kite, but open up the wind range without sacrificing the easy relaunch abilities. The incredible ease of use and lightweight components allow for fast and safe progression.
- HD Cloth: The D4 HD Cloth on this kite makes the new One Progression canopy even stronger more resistant and built to withstand the elements. This cloth has the lowest stretch ratio and UV stability. It also has the highest long-term reliability of any fabric.
- V2.1 Bridle System: The V2.1 bridle System provides support to the larger leading edge to increase stability, support and wind range. This bridele also keeps steering tension at all times, ideal for entry and intermediate users require full control while riding completely depowered.This bridle is made out of strong material for high strength and resistance to abrasion.The Airush pulley has a breaking strenght of 550kg specifically for airush kites.
- Safety Handles: The emergency safety handles are provided on each wingtip. This maximizes the control and security when performing a self rescue.
- Airush Bumpers: The Airush Bumpers are found throughout the leading edge of the kites to reduce wear and increase durability. Meaning that these kites last for longer.
- Kevlar Reinforcement: Kavlar is found in bullet proof vests and also throughout all of Airush's kites in only the most critical areas. This has been added to protect from wearing while still minimizing weight which affects performance.
- Rear Line Adjustment: The Rear Line Adjustment is featured on all Airush kites, this allows for quick changes in the kites bar pressure and the ultimate response. With adjustments towards "High" the kite will have increased bar pressure and decreased turning speed.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.