On all orders over £80
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Struggling to kite in light winds? Need a board that allows you to ride smoothly in light winds? Then look no further than the Sonic; a classic and standard twintip monster for lightwind freeriding, built with a wider outline and extremely flat rocker for early planing and a high amount of stability. Perfect for the everyday lightwind rider looking for a board that can get them riding while others are still standing on the beach. Featuring the Multi-zone Biotech Core, the Sonic brings all the durable and responsive characteristics from a standard twintip to create a fun lightwind freeride board for intermediate kiters.
The AR Glass construction found on the Sonic Switch focuses mainly on durability and responsiveness, ensuring a perfect combination for all freeriding needs. This construction is simple yet effective for smooth, easy, and forgiving riding.
- Multizone biotech Core: This multilayer construction creates a consistent density from the natural material. Airush's wooden cores are well known for their durability, smoothness and resposiveness. This core is perfect for all-round performance and durability.
- Six Fin Configuration: This allows the rider to decide between the traditional 4 fin or 6 fin configuration, by having the choice to add 2 more fins to the heal side edge, this allows for better rail control and upwind performance in very light winds. The fact that the sonic has the 6 fin configeration makes it one of the most versatile light wind boards on the market.
- Airush's Flattest Rocker: This rocker makes sure the board starts paning at incredibly light wind and results in reduced drag between the boards base and water surface.
- FMS Flex Rating: 5.5
- Lightweight Durable Topsheet
- Midweight Triaxial Fiberglass
- Abs Reinforced Rails
- Scratch Resistant Bottom Sheet
- ABS v2 Reinforced Inserts
- Cross Bracing Fiberglass Tape
- Heel channel for extra traction in light wind
- Full 3D Deck Shape
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.