On all orders over £80
Pay in monthly installments
The Ace Hybrid is specifically designed for those freeride creatives looking to bend the rule of gravity with a forgiving, all conditions board.
Cabrinha's Ace Hyrid Kiteboard is a highly versatile performance freeride board. The outline is a hybrid of freestyle and freeride specifications which opens up a world of options when it comes to its range of use. This all-wood version is erasing the lines between riding genres to create an exciting new approach to kiteboarding. Structural carbon that stiffens the flex pattern for increased response and explosive pop.. Greater edge control leads to greater pop, greater pop leads to big air. What you do when you are up there is all up to you.
*Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws
- Carbon: Customized double 45 degree bias Carbon Fiber is a lightweight and durable laminate that maximizes performance by stiffening the flex pattern for increased response and explosive pop.
- Medium Rocker: The perfect balance of rocker, for great all round kiteboards with a lengthened turn radius, for performance in all conditions
- Moderate Flex: Built for riders who want to do a little bit of everything, this flex pattern allows for easier landings, buttery turns and all around more forgiving style
- ABS Rails: A very durable material that bonds well with epoxy, ensures a smooth and consistent ride
- Hybrid Core: Honeycomb foam/paulownia hybrid construction resulting in an optimized strength to weight ratio.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.