On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
The exceptionally versatile Cabrinha Ace Wood combines performance freeride characteristics in an easy to use & forgiving ride. Its outline is a hybrid of freestyle and freeride which gives you the freedom to be covered no matter the conditions on the day. The wood construction allows ultimate comfort in rough and choppy waters which translates to greater edge control for jumping big and for loaded freestyle takeoffs.
*Included with the board: 4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x m6x16mm screws, grab handle
- Optimal construction, for specific flex characteristics and unparralelled durability
- Forgiving flex characteristics for comfort in all conditions
- Rail channels for enhanced edge grip
- Quad channels in the tips for added grip when loading off the back-foot
- Smooth, predictable and stable landings
- Maximum upwind drive
- Medium Rocker: The perfect balance of rocker, for great all round kiteboards with a lengthened turn radius, for performance in all conditions
- Moderate Flex: Built for riders who want to do a little bit of everything, this flex pattern allows for easier landings, buttery turns and all around more forgiving style
- ABS Rails: A very durable material that bonds well with epoxy, ensures a smooth and consistent ride
- Paulownia Wood Core: Cabrinha only use “A-Grade” paulownia wood in their entire range. Vertically laminated for optimal strength and reduced weight that allows the board to still flex free
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.