On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
This season Cabrinha have expanded the Contra’s range to bring its legendary efficiency deep into the foil boarding realm. The single strut version of the Contra is built on its platform of efficiency and range, while adding featherweight control. With its single strut, this kite is lighter and more nimble, allowing the use of much smaller sizes to maximize foilboarding’s true potential.
The Contra’s largest sizes maintain its 3 strut design for use with any board in any discipline. Its fully supported 3 strut frame keeps it driving forward when using a more traditional selection of kite boards.The dynamic kite design shift will put an optimized Contra light wind kite in your hands whether you ride a twin tip, surfboard, or a foil board.
Voted Best Lightwind and Foiling kite two years in a row by the Kite Mag, the Contra is a true light wind performer in any and all riding categories.
- 3 Strut
- Hybrid Design
- Low Drag Wing Tips
- Draft Forward Profiles
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Agile and nimble steering for increased power delivery
- Superior drift characteristics and underpowered steering response
- Effortless relaunch in the lightest of wind conditions
- Nano Ripstop Canopy: Launching Cabrinha into the future of kitesurf technology this new and exclusive material allows for improved stability and reactivity, developed with a unique new coating and treatment doubling the canopy's tear strength, for a kite that is not only more durable and delivers a higher level of performance, but remains crispier for much longer and has significantly reduced elongation over time
- High Tenacity Dacron: Specifically manufactured by Cabrinha for inflatable kites, by developing the dacron using ultra-high tenacity yarns with an increased thread count, the design team have created a product that actively combats elongation particularly under the high pressures endured by a kitesurfing kite, resulting in a more accurate shape with less deformation than rival products
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels: Providing Cabrinha's renowned stability, by strategically placing panels the design team have managed to double the aerodynamic profile for the foremost curvature control meaning the kite can fly much faster in the sky which in turn allows it to perform efficiently in a wider array of kiting disciplines!
- 1X Security: Upon activation of 1X’s single line flagging system the power of a kite is immediately killed and it will rest motionless on the water or land.
- Sprint System w/Airlock: The Sprint inflation systems is the most efficient and easy way to get your kite inflated and deflated quickly. The enlarged Airlock valve quickly feeds air into all of the struts from a single location. The Airlock connection to the Sprint pump requires no special adapters.
- Dynamic Arc: Dynamic arc allows the kite to have two distinct arc shapes, one shape while flying, and another shape while resting on the water for an easier relaunch.
- Power Control: Every Cabrinha kite comes with a simple, user adjustable way to choose the power level of the kite. Each rear line “pigtail” connector has three power positions you can connect to, allowing the rider to customize their ride.
- Heavy Duty Closing Seam Construction
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.