On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
The all new Cabrinha Moto has been supercharged with forward drive. Thrust is now generated more effortlessly and the kite’s ability to ‘climb’ uphill has been greatly improved. This all translates into an infinitely more crisp and direct performance free ride kite with immediate response and control. To aid with the forward drive, the second version has had a redesign not only in it’s unique profiles, but also in the arc shape where we reduced the coning to allow it to fly faster through the wind window.
Cabrinha have also designed the bridle for the new season with a more balanced approach to allow us to maintain the light bar feel, while giving more control through varying angles of attack. All in all giving a far more refined and versatile kite.
Designed for kitesurfers who appreciate versatile and predictable kite performance, that allows them to ride in a variety of conditions, no matter their style. The Moto kite from Cabrinha is the next step towards a new era of performance kitesurfing that changes all previous conventional thinking. This versatile Freeride / Crossover kite is light to the touch and provides a precise and linear power delivery that produces a more consistent pull through the wind window. The lighter weight and quick response is made possible due to its 3-strut hybrid plan form.
- 3 Strut
- Moderate Aspect Ratio Hybrid Design
- Reactive Wing Tip
- Fast, lean and efficient profiles
- Excellent for freeride, surf, freestyle and foiling
- Direct and responsive steering input and feedback
- Light bar pressure and fast steering
- Nano Ripstop Canopy: Launching Cabrinha into the future of kitesurf technology this new and exclusive material allows for improved stability and reactivity, developed with a unique new coating and treatment doubling the canopy's tear strength, for a kite that is not only more durable and delivers a higher level of performance, but remains crispier for much longer and has significantly reduced elongation over time
- High Tenacity Dacron: Specifically manufactured by Cabrinha for inflatable kites, by developing the dacron using ultra-high tenacity yarns with an increased thread count, the design team have created a product that actively combats elongation particularly under the high pressures endured by a kitesurfing kite, resulting in a more accurate shape with less deformation than rival products
- Pure Arc Segments: An evolution of the “Pure Profile Panels” taking the next step towards getting the leading edge and canopy working together as one, smooth curved harmonic shape. With enough L/E sections create the smoothest arc shape yet, makes the kites very efficient for their size gives an overall smoother feeling.
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels: Providing Cabrinha's renowned stability, by strategically placing panels the design team have managed to double the aerodynamic profile for the foremost curvature control meaning the kite can fly much faster in the sky which in turn allows it to perform efficiently in a wider array of kiting disciplines!
- 1X Security: Upon activation of 1X’s single line flagging system the power of a kite is immediately killed and it will rest motionless on the water or land.
- Sprint System w/Airlock: The Sprint inflation systems is the most efficient and easy way to get your kite inflated and deflated quickly. The enlarged Airlock valve quickly feeds air into all of the struts from a single location. The Airlock connection to the Sprint pump requires no special adapters.
- Dynamic Arc: Dynamic arc allows the kite to have two distinct arc shapes, one shape while flying, and another shape while resting on the water for an easier relaunch.
- Power Control: Every Cabrinha kite comes with a simple, user adjustable way to choose the power level of the kite. Each rear line “pigtail” connector has three power positions you can connect to, allowing the rider to customize their ride.
- Heavy Duty Closing Seam Construction
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.