On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
When it comes to a kite which represents the pinnacle of performance and versatility, the Cabrinha Switchblade has no equal.
The greatest achievements in the sport of kitesurfing have been accomplished with an ‘off the shelf’ Switchblade. Using the exact same kite which can be bought at S2AS!
This is not only a testament to the Switchblade’s uncompromising high end performance, but also to it’s reliability, predictability, durability and ease of use. In a commercial sense, it is a product offering rarely seen in any other professional sport. And yet today, Cabrinha is still the only kite brand which has engineered such a feat. Built utilising the latest innovations in kite technologies to help deliver a high-performance kitesurfing kite with unparalleled predictability in the air. This is a kite that just oozes style!
An incredibly versatile kite that will deliver no matter your style, the Switchblade performs in all aspects of kitesurfing whether your pushing your freestyle skills or pushing your limits by boosting huge airs this kite can do it all, thanks to its fantastic balanced design that provides not only power but reliability in the air.
Utilising the exclusive Nano Ripstop Canopy that increases canopy rigidity and durability creating for a higher-performing kite that will remain crisper and livelier for longer.
If you're not convinced surely the Switchblade's countless world titles (Fastest sailing craft in the world - 2010. King of the air - 2017. Worlds highest tow-up jump - 2018.) as well as the constant praise it receives from thousands of satisfied customers can confirm its reputation as the world’s highest performance freeride kite.
- 5 Strut
- Hybrid design
- Fusion Wing Tip Shape
- Draft forward profile
- Ultimate performance in the widest range of conditions and variety of riding styles
- Ridiculously high hang times
- Large sweet spot and smooth on demand power control
- Excellent upwind performance
- Swept leading edge for effortless relaunch
- Nano Ripstop Canopy: Launching Cabrinha into the future of kitesurf technology this new and exclusive material allows for improved stability and reactivity, developed with a unique new coating and treatment doubling the canopy's tear strength, for a kite that is not only more durable and delivers a higher level of performance, but remains crispier for much longer and has significantly reduced elongation over time
- High Tenacity Dacron: Specifically manufactured by Cabrinha for inflatable kites, by developing the dacron using ultra-high tenacity yarns with an increased thread count, the design team have created a product that actively combats elongation particularly under the high pressures endured by a kitesurfing kite, resulting in a more accurate shape with less deformation than rival products
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels: Providing Cabrinha's renowned stability, by strategically placing panels the design team have managed to double the aerodynamic profile for the foremost curvature control meaning the kite can fly much faster in the sky which in turn allows it to perform efficiently in a wider array of kiting disciplines!
- 1X Security: Upon activation of 1X’s single line flagging system the power of a kite is immediately killed and it will rest motionless on the water or land.
- Sprint System w/Airlock: The Sprint inflation systems is the most efficient and easy way to get your kite inflated and deflated quickly. The enlarged Airlock valve quickly feeds air into all of the struts from a single location. The Airlock connection to the Sprint pump requires no special adapters.
- Dynamic Arc: Dynamic arc allows the kite to have two distinct arc shapes, one shape while flying, and another shape while resting on the water for an easier relaunch.
- Power Control: Every Cabrinha kite comes with a simple, user adjustable way to choose the power level of the kite. Each rear line “pigtail” connector has three power positions you can connect to, allowing the rider to customize their ride.
- Heavy Duty Closing Seam Construction
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.