On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
Curved outline and pulled in tips, ideal for choppy water.
Designed specifically for riders who want twin tip capability for use in the surf, the Cabrinha Tronic has literally carved its way into the hearts and quivers of its large following. The Tronic is a twin tip with an outline and rocker made for rough water and surf. The Tronic cuts through chop with ease and pushes through G-force inducing turns with power, grip and control.
*Included with the board: 4x 50mm fins, 4x washers, 10x m6x16mm screws, grab handle
- Powerful carving ability
- Buttery soft turns
- Flexible construction for comfort in all conditions (chop)
- Great upwind performance
- Maximum edge control for boosting
- Outline with narrow tips which facilitates a smooth ride and carving turns
- Quad concave to V-tips provides easy rail-to-rail transition and grip contro
- High Rocker: The highest rocker line in the Cabrinha range that delivers the ultimate performance
- Parabolic Rails: Tapered raised rails control the torsional stiffness of the board while keeping the weight down. Freeride boards benefit the most from this technology due to its increasing of the natural rebound properties
- All-Around Flex: Delivers a smooth ride by reducing the levels of chatter and improving the ease of turns
- ABS Rails: A very durable material that bonds well with epoxy, ensures a smooth and consistent ride
- Paulownia Wood Core: Cabrinha only use “A-Grade” paulownia wood in their entire range. Vertically laminated for optimal strength and reduced weight that allows the board to still flex freely
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.