On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Designed using the same proprietary data that created the Ride Engine Carbon Elite hard-shell shape, the frame of the Saber is built with a slightly more pliable composite material for the kitesurfer that wants a bit more freedom in their ride. The injected-molded shell has purpose-driven contours that deliver increased torsional flex while still providing the full benefits of Lumbar Lock fit with that coveted Ride Engine locked-in feel. The Saber comes equipped with Unity Ladder-Lock Straps so it’s ready to plug into the Unity Spreader Bar, eliminating spreader bar twist and maximum connectivity.
*Spreader bar sold separately.
- Lumbar Lock: A scientifically supported data shape from more than 1000 custom lower lumbar molds of men and women, the Lumbar Lock conforms and cradles your lumbar, back and sides to lock the harness securely in place. These enhanced ergonomics ensure that you get the maximum support out of your harness—no more sliding side-to-side or riding up.
- Proprietary Shell Skin: New technology provides UV Resistance, Impact Strength, Abrasion Resistance, and Water and Tear Resistance. Not only will the Shell Skin give you new added durability to extend the life of your harness, it also improves the overall fit and function. Enhanced ergonomics ensure that you get the maximum support out of your kitesurf harness.
- Low Profile Design: contributes to a perfect fit and maximum mobility while keeping the harness locked in place and eliminating pressure points
- Unity Spreader Bar: Patent-pending “set it and forget it” spreader bar system creates a solid, stable connection. The Unity Spreader Bar applies an ingenious design utilizing custom-molded Unity Ladder-Lock Straps, thereby eliminating the use of traditional webbing and providing an unrivaled, no slip, locked-in fit.
- Handle Pass & Forward-Mounted Leash Attachments: For freestyle riders, the harness comes with handle-pass-leash mount around the back (which is easy to remove for windsurfing). It also has two, right and left, forward-mounted D-ring leash attachment points for use when a short leash is utilized.
- Hook Knife Pocket: Easy access hook-knife pocket location.
- SES (Structurally Engineered Shell): A unique blend of composite moldable materials with computer-aided structural engineering. The SES enhances the flex properties of this hard-shell harness while retaining a high level of fit, support and connection.
- Internal Fusion Foam: Super soft, ergonomic foam conforms to the shape of your torso for ultimate comfort and hold.
- Full Neoprene Wrap Liner: Minimal-seam construction of a full-neoprene wrap conforms to the body, creating a rash-free interface.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.