On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Designed for smaller riders, the Access Bar focuses on a more compact control setup with a smaller harness loop and shorter trim line. Keeping the depower strap easily within reach, which is absolutely critical for riding comfortably and safely. The reduction in grip diameter is extremely beneficial for those with smaller hands and ensures a more comfortable grip while riding.
- IQR (Intelligent Quick Release): A completely redesigned quick release system that allows for a single-handed release, and reset. The all-new connection point sets the industry standard in safety, reliability, and usability. The durable injection molded TPU harness loop, and locking tube provide a comfortable attachment to your harness hook. In addition to the single line flag out system, the IQR features a low friction, enlarged spinning handle for easier line untwisting.
- Small Harness Loop: At 24cm keeps the control bar closer to you, compared to the Standard harness loop.
- Low Y System: Increases the angle of the front lines, to avoid unnecessary pinching or folding ofthe kite. By doing so, the wingtips become looser and move more independently, increasing the maneuverability, turning speed, and response of the kite. The Low Y System also allows for a single front line flag out
- PU DePower Line: Makes sheeting in andout effortless with reduced diameter tubing. This extends the lifespan of the center line, increasing the reliability and durability of all Airush bars.
- Ergonomic Design: Focused on a more compact control setup which keeps the depower easily within reach, which is essential for riding comfortably and safely.
- Pull Pull: Makes use of two color-coded toggles for power trimming. This system gives the exact amount of depower and power needed for Airush kites. Pull on the red toggle for less power, and pull on the blue toggle for more power.
- 41cm - 51cm Adjustable
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.