On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Staying true to the Ultra name and philosophy, the Ultra Bar delivers a control system that is extremely simple, versatile, and lightweight for advanced kitesurfers. Having removed the ability to trim on demand by eliminating the bulky straps or cleats, the depower line is completely clear so that riders can utilize the full extension of their reach for the maximum amount of range.
- IQR (Intelligent Quick Release): A completely redesigned quick release system that allows for a single-handed release, and reset. The all-new connection point sets the industry standard in safety, reliability, and usability. The durable injection molded TPU harness loop, and locking tube provide a comfortable attachment to your harness hook. In addition to the single line flag out system, the IQR features a low friction, enlarged spinning handle for easier line untwisting.
- Small & Wave Slider Harness Loops: An ideal addition to the Ultra Bar and perfect addition to your setup if you use a sliding spreader bar.
- PU DePower Line: Makes sheeting in andout effortless with reduced diameter tubing. This extends the lifespan of the center line, increasing the reliability and durability of all Airush bars.
- Modus Bar End: Creates an extremely streamlined bar. Featuring a recessed screw, you can easily customize the bar setup with an additional 10cm of width adjustment to meet the needs of turning speed and response.
- New Leash Attachment: Not only has the quick release been completely redesigned, so has the loop that it attaches to, making it easier to reassemble. This ensures a safer and more reliable release when you find yourself in a sticky situation
- 50 - 60cm Adjustable
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.