Take a look at the new Flysurfer SOUL 2 Kitesurfing Kite now available at S2AS!
Break boundaries with the ultimate all-rounder! The new SOUL 2 is built with TX-Light to keep weight down and improve performance. Its versatility is what makes it so popular – whether you are looking for a friendly kite for foiling, light wind performance, or big air boosting and hangtime – the SOUL is the one.
The legendary flight characteristics paired with the highest level of user-friendliness offer maximum performance for every style. Sporty or comfortable, a kite that takes your riding to the next level. The SOUL offers confidence-inspiring stability, intuitive handling, maximum durability, and lasting value for many years. Always choose the right kite and make your free time pure enjoyment!
Get your hands on the legendary all-rounder foil kite with impressive handling and exceptional performance! Regardless of ability and use, its versatility always makes the SOUL the right choice. Its sporty feeling is perfect for ambitious kiters who push their limits. The easy start and restart behavior are essential for those who want to switch from L.E.I. to foil kites. It confidently fulfills the requirements of a light wind weapon and a big air machine. The real strength of the SOUL is its breathtaking and addicting jumping performance.
The small pack size is extremely convenient for traveling and makes everyday use more comfortable. The meticulously handcrafted TX-Light construction gives the SOUL its aerodynamic efficiency, superb stability, and its striking, sporty design. The high-quality materials are supported by essential maintenance features for long-term use and increase value retention.
Do not set any limits, go out and spend more time in nature to turn each of your sessions into a SOUL session!
- Smart Performance Construction: Particularly good aging resistance, high tear resistance, additional ripstop threads, and enormous stiffness at only 33g / m² make the TX-Light fabric perfect for the upper and lower sails of our foil kites. Inside, the TX-Light Hardfinish fabric enables increased use of cross ports. The leading edge consists of 44g / m² DLX + fabric which better protects against abrasion and sharp-edged objects. Every fabric is optimized for its use, from UV-resistant surfaces and air-impermeable coatings to absorbent properties to improve airflow when wet.
- Camber Trim System: Bridle levels of the kite are controlled by the mixer, a pulley system which modulates the angle of attack and the profile camber. The mixer features the two-ring camber trim system. Moving the rings changes the relationship between the B or C level relative to the A level. The profile of the foil kite can be trimmed to be either flat or curved.
- 4 Level Ram Air Technoloy: (A, B, C, Z) distributes the forces over the entire profile depth of the foil kite and perfectly meets the requirements of a freeride product. Controlling the 4 levels via the mixer improves turning and supports relaunching. The foil kite changes its angle of attack as well as the profile camber without any loss of stability.
- High Pressure Air Intake: The air intakes are integrated into the leading edge and ensure the optimal dynamic pressure in our foil kites. After the foil kite is filled with air, the walls of the air intake are automatically pressed together. The self-deflating is prevented, and the kite holds its wing shape.
- Reflex Profile: The reflex profile keeps the foil kite stable at a low angle of attack and at full acceleration. The counter-arching pushes the trailing edge down and prevents a front stall. The reflex profile is essential for controlling and depowering a foil kite.
- Automatic Drainage System: Hides in the internal construction of our closed-cell foil kites. Dirt, water and small objects that got inside the kite slide automatically from the middle section to the wingtips. They exit the kite through two big holes at the trailing edge of the wingtips.
- Bridle Check Tool: The bridle check tool makes it easier to compare the bridle line lengths. At each level (A, B, C, Z), on each wing side of the foil kite, black markings make comparing front and back main line lengths easy (see line plan). To restore the flight characteristics, length differences between B and C levels relative to A level must be annulled by moving the rings on the mixer. To maintain performance and stability, we recommend regularly checking using the bridle check tool, if the product is used intensively.
- Profile Momentum Adjuster: The PMAs are knot ladders that are sewn onto the profile in inside the foil kite. They sit on the upper and lower sail between the A and B levels. By shortening the knot ladders, the profile camber can be adjusted, which gives the foil kite more performance or stability. If a change is made, it should be made symmetrically. We recommend the help of a FLYSURFER sales partner to ensure correct settings of the Profile Momentum Adjuster.
Comparsion to other Flysurfer Kites:
- V.s Soul 1: The SOUL 2 is more durable and user-friendly. In direct comparison to its predecessor, it is easier to launch, has better handling in low wind, and sits more compact in the air. The SOUL2 feels more powerful from the get-go and gives direct feedback. Experienced kiters / dealers can use the Camber Trim System (Mixer) and the Profile Momentum Adjuster (PMA) to adjust the SOUL to personal preferences. Stability, power, and bar feed-back remain.
- V.s Sonic 3: The SOUL sits deeper in the wind window and is better suited for the first jumps, to get going, for unhooked tricks, and jibing on the hydrofoil. The overflying is lower, the wingtips are more stable and the turning is tighter (pivots less). The SOUL is the better choice especially in gusty winds and is particularly suitable in strong winds and for snow / land kiting. The SONIC needs more experience to fully exploit its strengths. We recommend the SONIC to riders for whom maximum performance is the top criteria.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.