On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
What do you look for when buying a new kitedurfing harness? Comfort? Stability? Style? Freedem of movement? Well you can find all of that in the Mystic Warrior Harness!
It's called the Warrior for a reason, it just keeps fighting over 10 years in the making has allowed Mystic to constantly improve its design. Built with a 3D moulded exterior to keep the perfect shape and fit when riding! The harness has also been fitted with covered side parts for unwanted releases when riding, keeping you and your rig safe! The Battle Belt 2.0 Waist Closure and PVA non-slip foam on the inside create a snug fit that makes sure the harness doesn't move around whilst riding!
Mystic have also reduced the overall height of the harness allowing for more flexibility and also more comfort for the rider! Lastly, the Warrior Harness has been fitted with a Clickerbar 5.0 for a quick release from the spreaderbar.
- Anatomical Backplate: Designed to conform to the natural shape of the back when riding, this backplate provides great support when moving.
- 3D moulded exterior: Built to naturally conform to the shape of the human body.
- Fix Foam: The foam is molded to adjust perfectly to your lower body and give maximum comfort while riding.
- Soft neoprene edges: Soft neoprene prevents rash while riding on bare skin against the edges of the harness, and also creates a closer more comfortable fit.
- Battle Belt 2.0: The Battlebelt 2.0 is constructed with soft neoprene edges and a new Velcro system. It has a slimmer design compared to the Battlebelt 1.0 and is equipped with a safety knife pocket.
- Flexcovers: The Flexcovers are constructed from a super stretch material and equipped with elastic binding to keep it in place. This construction secures the webbing while riding and protects the buckles of the harness.
- HP system with reinforced guidance holes: Plastic tube to make sure the HP leash glides smooth from side to side. Reinforced with Dyneema® rope.
- Key pocket 2.0: The standard Keyloop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease.
- Clickerbar 5.0: Quick release closure for the spreaderbar. Protective overmold cover to protect the webbing against wear and tear. Winged designed stops the bar from riding up.
- Low torque fixation: Reduces lift of the bar!
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.