On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Everyone wants a kitesurfing harness to stay down where it’s supposed to while at the same time provide all-day session support. The Ride Engine Prime Series answers that call.
While the Prime composite harness shares much of the same DNA as the Elite Carbon the use of a multi-layer composite material construction in the Armor Shell sets them apart. This proprietary process allows the engineers to build-in a subtle torsional flex for the kitesurfer looking for something a touch more forgiving whilst riding!
*Spreader Bar not included (Your harness, your choice. Choose your sport and how you ride. Ride Engine offer 3 spreader bars in 3 different sizes to ensure that you can customize your harness to your specific needs.)
- Lumbar Lock: An ergonomic design conforms to the lower back preventing the harness from twisting from side to side or riding up whilst kitesurfing
- Proprietary Shell Skin: New technology provides UV Resistance, Impact Strength, Abrasion Resistance, and Water and Tear Resistance. Not only will the Shell Skin give you new added durability to extend the life of your harness, it also improves the overall fit and function. Enhanced ergonomics ensure that you get the maximum support out of your kitesurf harness.
- Low Profile Design: contributes to a perfect fit and maximum mobility while keeping the harness locked in place and eliminating pressure points
- Fusion Foam: Super soft and ergonomic foam conforms to the shape of your torso enabling the harness to feel like an extension of your body for ultimate comfort and hold
- Speed Lock Closure System: This single closure waist belt allows for easy entry adjustment that prevents loosening as you ride, also allows for easier tightening on the fly and lets
you synch the harness even tighter.
- Dual-Zone Anti- Slip Webbing: Softer, more pliable anti-slip webbing. This new tighter weave durometer makes fit adjustment easy to manipulate while at the same time prevents slipping and loosening of the harness straps during your session.
- Adjustment Buckle Guards: Eliminates exposed, vulnerable line catching points
- Removable Handle Pass Leash: Harness comes with easy to remove handle pass leash mount around the back for freestyle riders OR Windsurfing. It also has two front-mounted right and left “D” rings for short leash attachment points for use when handle pass leash is removed
- Composite Molded Skin Shell: Offers all day support yet allows for more forgiving torsional flex
- Internal Fusion Foam: This unique padding makes the harness conform perfectly to the body
- Full Neoprene Wrap: Designed with minimal seam construction gives body-hugging comfort
- Tight Weave Webbing: Greenuces spreader bar slip
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.