On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Slingshot Formula is pure performance you’ve never seen before. By combining premium materials and innovative technologies, this all new Formula is the lightest twin tip Slingshot have ever made!
The Formula board has a full-length, double concave shaped hull that breaks the water’s surface and disperses water out and away. That means more smooth water gliding and buttery soft landings. Built entirely of -30/+30 high modulus carbon fiber, the Formula is insanely strong and crazy lightweight. On top of that we layered a High Modulus Textreme Carbon Stringer from tip to tip to provide explosive pop and trick propulsion.
Weighing in almost 25% lighter than anything else in the Slingshot range, they've focused on shaving weight wherever they could. Reducing the size of the insert packs while using the thinnest and lightest weight top sheets available to provide you with that custom board feel. The goal of the Formula was simple: create the highest performance, lightest twin-tip we could. By meticulously analyzing each and every component of this twin-tip to reduce weight and improve performance on the water.
Coming in at only 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg) for the 136cm board, the Formula is one of the lightest weight, highest performing twin tip kiteboards we have ever seen. With a full-length double concave hull, the Formula provides the smoothest ride and equally soft landings. Lastly, the Formula has the most explosive pop in the Slingshot range thanks to the full length Textreme High Modulus Carbon Stringer.
- Full-Length Double Concave Hull: Our Full-length double concave hull provides the smoothest on water riding experience. It focuses water away from the rider while on edge, providing an extremely dry ride. Upon landing a jump, the spine of the double concave is the first thing to touch the water, which breaks the surface tension and provides buttery soft landings whether you are coming down from 3 meters or 30.
- Carbon2 Construction: The Formula is built entirely with -30/+30 high modulus carbon fiber. This means the Formula is insanely strong and crazy lightweight. On top of that we layered a High Modulus Textreme Carbon Stringer from tip to tip to provide explosive pop and trick propulsion
- Weight Reduction Tip: Thanks to the stiffness provided by the Carbon2 Construction the tips of the Formula have been milled down to reduce excess size and weight.
- Strategic Carbon Bedrock Inserts: We have reduced the amount of stance options in our Carbon Bedrock Insert pack. This reduces weight and even strengthens the foundation of the already robust Carbon Bedrock Insert.
- Dura Light Base: This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package.
- Atomic Wood Core: Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood’s grain and provides strength, durability and consistent flex over the life of the board.
- Slingshot Fusion Sidewall: We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Continuous Rocker: A smooth, consistent curve provides a fast ride, predictable pop, great carving performance and disperses water to soften landings
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.