On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
If you are looking for a lightweight ultra-simple kite to take your riding to the next level, the Ghost is your friendly companion. Its Flyweight construction, one strut design, and segmented swept wingtips cover both low-and high-end wind, giving it a niche in the market.
Introducing an new paranormal shape from Tony Logosz, the Ghost V1. Designed from the ground up to be light, simple, and insanely fun to fly, the Ghost is one of the most exciting new kites in our range. It’s an out of this world all around kite that has just one strut for incredible handling and steering precision for beginners, experts, and foilers alike. If you are looking for a lightweight ultra-simple kite to take your riding, foiling, or kite tricks to the next level, the Ghost is your friendly companion. The first size run for the Ghost will span from 2.5 all the way to a 17. It’s Compact Swept C shape design and segmented swept wingtip make water relaunch immediate and its wind range infinite
- 4x4 Canopy Tech: Teijin 4x4 reinforced ripstop material. This is the strongest, stiffest and most durable canopy material on the market. Your kite will last longer, have a higher resale value and feel more solid and stable in the air, especially in gusty wind.
- Compact Swept C Profile: This design blends the steering precision and speed of a C kite with the instant on and off power delivery that comes with swept wing tip shapes. This profile also provides instant and effortless water relaunch no matter the wind conditions.
- Single Strut Platform: Eliminating the excess struts makes this kite lightweight and extremely agile in the sky while also mirroring that light weight feel at the bar. Nimble turning, quick-handling, amazing power control, this is how kites should feel.
- Flyweight Construction: Minimized stitching, paneling, extra leading edge reinforcements to make the Ghost as light as possible. Think about it this way we trimmed all the weight you don’t need while keeping what you
- IRS Bridle System: Replaces pulleys traditionally used on any bridle. Pulleys can be heavy, slow and inefficient. They can also create f riction and unnecessary line wear. The IRS bridle features a bungee that eliminates the time necessary for the pulley to travel fore and aft depending on the rider’s control of the kite. This travel takes time and historically pulleys were the only way we could initiate it. With the IRS bridle the bungee does it and does it better. What used to be delayed and unresponsive now happens instantly, seamlessly and automatically. This is a significant breakthrough in advancing kite performance.
-Multiple Attachment Points: Different attachment points integrated into the kite allow you to fine-tune handling, power, and performance, based on your riding style and the conditions of a particular session. Even small changes to these settings can make a big impact on the kite’s overall performance, making this an important tool for getting the most out of your kite every time you ride.
- Split Strut: Integrates the kite canopy and struts into one firmly interconnected piece rather than the canopy being sewn over the strut like lesser designs. Split Strut creates a stronger, more stable and more durable canopy, enhances power under heavy load and creates efficiency and rigidity in the overall frame.
- One Pump Speed System: Lets you inflate and deflate your kite through a central valve. If you ever had an older kite with separate strut valves, you’ll know how much of a hassle it was.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.