On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Mixer features new construction that makes it significantly lighter and gives a more connected surfboard feel while maintaining bomber durability needed to stand up to the sport of kitesurfing.
Upgraded to a five-fin configuration, riders can now swap between the faster, more responsive and looser feel of a quad-fin setup or the traditional, locked-in feel of a three-fin thruster. Now with a new winged rounded pin tail, the Mixer is going to provide a looser feel and enable smooth turns while keeping speed for bigger waves. This shape tail also makes the board quite stable in smaller less powerful surf and lighter winds. A slightly rounder outline and more robust belly on the board excels it in smaller wave conditions enabling it to float through lulls and weaker sections. The impressive top end speed allows the Mixer to keep up if the swells picks up or a decent sized set comes through.
The Slingshot Mixer is a versatile, performance shortboard for smaller wave shredding and chop!
- Lighter Construction: Handcrafted EPS foam core construction with bamboo and carbon reinforcements to retain strength and durability while achieving a significantly lighter overall weight.
- Winged, Rounded Pin Tail: A classic and versatile tail shape that is responsive and maintains speed through slower, weaker or mushier sections of waves.
- Bamboo Belly Patch: Light and strong, a section of bamboo laminate is inlaid over the front foot section of the board to provide the extra durability needed to withstand the impacts of kitesurfing.
- Versa-Fin Configuration: 5 fin boxes give you the ability to ride this board in a traditional thruster setup or convert it to a quad fin set up
- FCSII Keyless Fins: No tool required, just click in and click out. They’re quick, easy, convenient and just as secure.
- Corduroy Deck Pad: Slightly softer than our deck pads of the past, this new corduroy texture provides tons of grip and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye.
- Carbon Reinforcemnts: Lengthwise carbon stringers, top and bottom, provide strength and stiffness, carbon rails along the tail help prevent cracking, heel dents and damage from hard landings.
- New Footstrap Insert Position: The inserts on the tail of the board have been re-positioned to give riders the optimal rear foot position when riding straps. This places your foot directly over the rear fins for a better drive, turn, and more snap.
- Quad Concave Bottom: Concave helps channel water flow beneath your board to provide increased speed and traction and dynamic rail to rail performance.
- 5'6"x 19" x 2.4" (27.5L)
- 5'8" x 19.3" x 2.3" (27L)
- 5'10" x 19.5" x 2.4" (31L)
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.