On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Slingshot Mixer XR quickly transforms small and marginal surf into a dynamic playground for all riders to enjoy!
A versatile, performance shortboard for shredding smaller waves and chop, the Mixer XR is built with XR Construction, an evolution of Slingshot's popular hybrid EPS construction that yields incredible response, snap and lightweight performance. With bamboo and carbon reinforcements, XR Construction produces the perfect blend of weight and strength, providing you the highest performance true surfboard feel to handle all the rigors of kiteboarding.
The Mixer XR’s quad concave bottom shape and a Versa Fin five-fin configuration creates a highly versatile board that is easily customizable—it can be ridden as a Thruster, as a Quad, or even a five-fin set up, depending on the conditions and personal preference. To focus on versatility, the Mixer XR has a winged rounded pintail that provides all-around stability, control, and performance in the majority of surf conditions.
With its high volume, technical shape and winged rounded pintail, the Mixer XR provides a true surfboard feel in smaller less powerful surf and lighter winds.
- XR Construction: With premium features such as bamboo in the belly and carbon stringers, our XR Construction produces a more lively, lightweight, high-performance kite surfboard.
- Uni-Directional Carbon Stringers: Lengthwise carbon stringers, top and bottom, provide strength and stiffness.
- 3K Carbon Rail Savers: Carbon rails along the tail help prevent cracking, heel dents and damage from hard landings.
- Winged Rounded Tail: A classic and versatile tail shape that is responsive and maintains speed through slower, weaker or mushier sections of waves.
- Versa Fin: Five fin boxes give you the ability to ride this board in a traditional Thruster setup or convert it to a Quad fin setup.
- FCS II Reactor Fins: No tool required—just click in and click out. They’re quick, easy, convenient and secure.
- Corduroy EVA Deck Pad: The soft corduroy texture provides tons of grip—essential for sure-footed riding with straps or without.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.