On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The SST is the kitesurfing kite of choice for surfers, foilers, directional riders, downwind fanatics and general freeriders who value down the line drift, through the window speed and immediate reaction as their kite’s most important flying characteristics.
Think tow-in surfing. The SST V5 delivers the power and performance to get you into position, drifts like a feather as you ride down the line, then reengages with the flick of a wrist. These same qualities make the SST the perfect choice for foiling, when you want full feedback and responsive steering no matter how powered you are or what direction you’re riding.
- 4x4 Canopy Tech: Teijin 4x4 reinforced ripstop material. This is the strongest, stiffest and most durable canopy material on the market. Your kite will last longer, have a higher resale value and feel more solid and stable in the air, especially in gusty wind.
- 3 Strut Compact C Canopy: Provides the ideal balance between friendly and responsive handling with stability and smooth, sheet-and-go power delivery. A versatile shape that excels in all conditions.
- Swept Wingtips: Helps the kite roll up on edge for quick and easy relaunch, give the kite a more reactive feel at the bar and reduce pivot radius for tight and fast turning and looping.
- Condensed IRS Bridle: A minimalist bridle that provides the canopy support and structure in a condensed format that cannot get wrapped around a wingtip in the event the kite gets rolled or tumbled. Our patented IRS bridle incorporates a bungee segment that expands and contracts under load to give the kite added response and stability.
- Multiple Attchement Points: Different attachment points integrated into the kite allow you to fine-tune handling, power and performance based on your riding style and the conditions of a particular session. Even small changes to these settings can make a big impact on the kite’s overall performance, making this an important tool for getting the most out of your kite every time you ride.
- Surf-Tough Construction: Reinforced seams and a strategic surf-grid canopy that isolates tears and reduces the chance of catastrophic blowouts in the event your kite goes through the wringer in the surf.
- Split Strut: Integrates the kite canopy and struts into one firmly interconnected piece rather than the canopy being sewn over the strut like lesser designs. Split Strut creates a stronger, more stable and more durable canopy, enhances power under heavy load and creates efficiency and rigidity in the overall frame.
- One Pump Speed System: Lets you inflate and deflate your kite through a central valve. If you ever had an older kite with separate strut valves, you’ll know how much of a hassle it was.
- Bomber Slingshot Construction: Kevlar scuff patches, reinforced Dacron trailing edge material, reinforced leading edge seams, diamond leech rear panel layout, canopy Mark Cloth attachment, 4x4 Canopy Tech, surf tough seams and panel layout.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.