On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The new ultra-versatile, modular foil platform from Airush's technical components companion compnay AK!
Designed to surf, pump. wing and kite, the new Phazer can do it all!
The AK Phazer Foilboard is a showcase of AK's obsession with versatility. Creating a single board range that caters to foilers who want to explore as many aspects of foil riding as possible, in a single product. The fast rocker, high volume, and compact shapes are easy to use and high performance at the same time, while the optional footstraps and sandwich construction open up the aerial and high-speed potential.
The 3’11” – 5’2” AK Phazer foilboards feature reinforced footstrap inserts with 3 different forwards or backwards positions, with a 2.5cm (1”) spacing.
This enables the rider to be further forwards or backwards on the board, relative to their preferred stance width and foil position.The rear strap is mounted over the center line of the board, while the front strap can be mounted over the center line if you prefer to switch your feet, or angled in 4 different configurations. This allows for left or right foot forward riding, with options to stand over the center line or off to one side of the deck.The low drag foil inserts on the bottom deck allow for quick and easy assembly and micro trim adjustment at a reduced weight. These inserts are compatible with any standard 9 x 16.5cm foil plate system and are connected through to the deck of the board with high density inserts.
The 5’4” – 6’0” AK Phazer foilboards feature reinforced footstrap inserts with 5 different forwards or backwards positions, with a 2.5cm (1”) spacing.
This enables the rider to be further forwards or backwards on the board, relative to their preferred stance width and foil position.The rear strap is mounted over the centerline of the board, while the front strap has the option of being mounted over the center line of the board, or with a double or single strap at a 45-degree angle. This insert pattern allows for left or right foot forward riding off to one side of the deck or a single strap angled slightly over the center line. The US Box foil mount on the bottom deck allows for quick and easy assembly and micro trim adjustment. These inserts are compatible with any standard 9 x 16.5cm foil plate system and are connected through to the deck of the board with high-density inserts.
- An ultra compact shape that planes early and offers direct control of the foil. Perfect for kite, wake and pump foiling. Suitable for lightweight and advnaced riders
- 3'11" x 18" (25L)
- Providing easy paddling and quick take offs. Ideal for surf, kite and pump foiling, designed for lightweight and more advanced riders.
- 4'3" x 18.5" (30L)
- One of the most versatile sizes, providing easy paddling and quick take offs. Perfect for surf, kite and pump foiling, designed for intermediate to advanced riders
- 4'8" x 19.5" (36L)
- A vesatile intermediate shape, that provides a progressive platform for beginer to intermediate foil kiters & surfers as well as advanced wingsurfers
- 5'2" x 20.5" (46L)
- Developed for more advanced wingsurfer in mind, this shape is also ideal for entry level surf foiling, specially for heavier riders
- 5'4" x 24.5" (65L)
- A stable platform that's ideal for winging or heavier surf foilers
- 5'8" x 27" (90L)
- A super stable platform suitable for beginner to intermediate riders looking to wing or surf foil
- 6'0" x 28.5" (110L)
- Reflex Carbon Construction: An extremely strong and stiff standing area that covers an ultra-lightweight fused EPS core. The foil connection features a heavy duty high density load plat, which carries the load of the foil and connects it to the top deck for a direct connection between the foil and the rider
- Kick Tails: Allows the rider to tilt the board upwards helps the nose lift out of the water on take off and also reduces the tail touching the water when pumping and turning.
- Rocker Curve: A slight nose kick prevents the board form pearling with enough curve to recover touych downs. The flat tail rocker maximises paddle speed to help you get into waves early. The rocker line alos ensures the foil is always 90° when flying, helping to trim and maintain a balanced ride.
- Bottom Shape: The rounded V on the nose helps prevent the nose from sticking on touch downs, instead recovering without losing too much speed. The mid-section runs into a single concave for maimum paddle speed. Large models have a longer release edge optimizing the early planing at lower speeds
- Concave Deck: Provides more stability and comfort when paddling, by letting the foiler push their chest forwards to get more power into the waves. It also makes you feel more connected to the foil with the advantage of the extra volume on the rails for stability.
- Thick Profile: Packs a surprising amount of float in such a short length to reduce swing weight, keeping the board easy to pump and turn. The volume is optimized for stability and getting you into the waves as easily as possible for the relative size.
- Narrow Nose: The widest part of the outline is quite far forward for paddling, while the curve in the outline keeps the flow for mid-turn touch downs. Faster to paddle, easier to push the nose into waves and less chance of catching the nose through the turns.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.