On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The biggest draw to kitesurfing for many is jumping big!
Hanging around in the sky, looking around at yyour friends and enjoying the stoke together is what keeps people coming back to kitesurfing again and again, that is why Airush have designed you the right tool for the job! The Lift is all about the boosting, hangtime and explosive power which allows for huge airs and the longest of hangtime, all whilst being super stable in the gustiest winds filling the rider with confidence to really send it when the wind ramps up.
A kite that doesn’t just need performance, but the construction to stand up to the strongest wind, the Lift comes packed with all of the key construction features from Airush including the v4 Load Frame Webtech, Technoforce D2 and Jevlar reinforcement.
Ease of use, paired with incredible top end performance, the Lift is the ultimate big air machine!
- Airush Load Frame V4 Featuring Webtech: The Airush Load Frame, featuring WebTech, has been the key to setting the ultimate benchmark in durability without compromising on weight. By expanding our exclusive Load Frame with WebTech throughout the areas normally occupied by Dacron, we are able to minimize or completely remove the heavier fabric, and utilize the ballistic high-modulus polyethylene web fibers instead – increasing strength and minimizing weight.
- Webtech: Minimizes or replaces the traditional Dacron reinforcement by channeling the broader loads into the Load Frame through a web ‘subframe’ of Ultra High Molecular Polyethylene (Ultra High Modulus). This is featured in key areas such as the primary attachment points on the leading edge or the rear attachment points, while also being used to support structural components such as the center strut.
- Intergrated High Modulus Polyethylene Yarns: Central to the concept of the Load Frame are the lightweight Ultra High Modulus yarns, of which every single yarn can carry 40kg. Think of them as a lightweight web with engineered energy absorption under load, similar to a spider’s web. These yarns are integrated into the canopy through reinforced taping that allows them to elongate under extreme load, absorbing most of the shock that would have typically run through the canopy. At the same time, they carry the primary load of the canopy, preventing stretch, and increasing long-term performance.
- Technoforce D2: This premium fabric is designed with a high-density structure that uses high tenacity double-coated polyester yarn in a double ripstop configuration. The double coating protects the yarn as much as possible from UV and abrasion damage, ensuring that the canopy remains crisp and responsive for as long as possible. This exceptional material is used in conjunction with the Airush Load Frame, resulting in the ultimate combination of durability and performance.
- XL Inflate/Defalte Valve: The XL Inflate/Deflate Valve features an insanely easy and fast way to inflate and deflate your kite. The large opening creates maximum flow of air and reduces fatigue and stress on your pump. This in conjunction with the Airush High Velocity pump makes inflating your kite extremely fast to get you on the water as quickly as possible.
- Airush Bumpers: Throughout the leading edge of the kites to reduce wear and increase durability on rough surfaces. These bumpers are key for increasing the lifespan of Airush kites.
- Kevlar Reinforcement: Found throughout the Airush kites. These Kevlar Reinforcements are only put in the most critical areas to protect from wearing while still minimizing weight which affects the kites performance.
- SPS & FBI: The oversized SPS valve (Single Point Inflation System) optimizes inflation and deflation. The Fast Bladder Inflation (FBI) features increased wall thickness and oversized diameter tubing, thus eliminating tube kink, reducing stress on your pump, and enabling quick and easy inflation. The SPS cover supports the tubing, further limiting UV damage to the material and preventing over flexing when packing.
- Recycled Polyester Kitebag: Around 36 billion plastic bottles are produced every year, and more than 30% of non-recycled plastics will end up in the rivers or oceans. Consider this, and remember that these waterways are our playground. Airush have teamed up with one of the leaders in recycled plastic, and now we produce many of our kitebags and key accessories in collaboration with Waste 2 Wear. Waste 2 Wear recycle 100% post-consumer plastic bottles into eco-friendly fabrics. This unique process involves turning environmentally damaging waste into useable, sustainable yarns. The recycled yarns are then combined with natural fibers to be woven or knitted into eco-friendly fabrics, suitable for garments, home textiles and accessories.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.