On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Lithium v12 from Airush is a kite designed to provide endless amounts of fun whilst on the water.
An easy to ride, powerful yet light on the bar allows the Lithium v12 to work well in many different areas of the sport, whether it be on your first lesson or for performance free riding. With its predictable and stable flying characteristics, the Lithium v12 inspires confidence when it's in the air.
Fitting into the Delta Hybrid market the Lithium v12 has a huge wind range, instant relaunch and quick and direct turning. Fitted with the standard features you would expect from an Airush product, the Lithium v12 comes built to last and helps you progress onto the next level of the sport. Rear line adjustment, Unity strut connection, Kevlar reinforcement are just a few of the key feature that sets the Airush product apart from others.
Performance, ease of use and bomb proof construction, the Airush Lithium v12 is the tip of the iceber when it comes to performance freeride kites.
- Unity Strut Connection: The Unity Strut Connection provides a solid point from strut to leading edge, to create a stiff structure that helps in performance and relaunching.
- Safety Handles: The emergency safety handles are provided on each wingtip. This maximizes the control and security when performing a self-rescue.
- Rear Line Adjustment: The rear lines affect the turning speed of the kite. By moving the rear lines towards the leading edge, the kite becomes static and stable, perfect for wave riding. Moving the rear lines towards the trailing edge allows the kite to move faster, perfect for foiling.
- V3.2 Bridle System: The key benefit of the V3.2 bridle is that the kite maintains steering even when completely de-powered, increasing the usable wind range and overall performance significantly while adding immense safety benefits. The positioning of the bridle attachment points on the LE of the kite, combined with the V pulleys result in lighter steering, but direct enough to feel where your kite is while riding.
- Heavy Duty LE: By using Airush's Gradient Load Technology on the bridle insert points and leading-edge closure (along with double stitching), as well as Dimension Polyant Dacron, they have created a heavy-duty leading edge that supports the increased performance demands.
- XL Inflate/Defalte Valve: The XL Inflate/Deflate Valve features an insanely easy and fast way to inflate and deflate your kite. The large opening creates maximum flow of air and reduces fatigue and stress on your pump. This in conjunction with the Airush High Velocity pump makes inflating your kite extremely fast to get you on the water as quickly as possible.
- Airush Bumpers: Throughout the leading edge of the kites to reduce wear and increase durability on rough surfaces. These bumpers are key for increasing the lifespan of Airush kites.
- Kevlar Reinforcement: Found throughout the Airush kites. These Kevlar Reinforcements are only put in the most critical areas to protect from wearing while still minimizing weight which affects the kites performance.
- SPS & FBI: The oversized SPS valve (Single Point Inflation System) optimizes inflation and deflation. The Fast Bladder Inflation (FBI) features increased wall thickness and oversized diameter tubing, thus eliminating tube kink, reducing stress on your pump, and enabling quick and easy inflation. The SPS cover supports the tubing, further limiting UV damage to the material and preventing over flexing when packing.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.