On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Anyone wanting to excel in the freestyle and wakestyle disciplines knows that the board under their feet plays a massive part, the Bolt 4 is designed for those people, throwing down big unhooked moves or sliding and grinding any object in sight, it has you covered!
The Bolt 4 incorporates 4 layers of Cartan Carbon, a full grindbase and strengthened inserts to make this the toughest board in the line, this board is built to do nothing other than last!
Core fully design it's reverse flex, they make it possible to repair dings in the base and added channels to be able to ride finless when riding in kite parks or even at the cable park.
Lightweight yet robust, the Bolt 4 is the ninja of freestyle and wakestyle kiteboarding.
- Cartan Carbon: Core's Exclusive Hi-Performance Carbon Fibre: Each layer of the laminate structure is made of carbon fibre. CARTAN® high-performance carbon was specifically and exclusively designed for CORE and CARVED. In contrast to conventional carbon fibres the CARTAN® carbon fibre weave holds the fibres in a performance maximizing 30 degree angle. The result is huge flex properties making take offs both simple and effective. The exclusive use of CARTAN® high-performance carbon allows Core to significantly reduce the thickness of all Fusions, resulting in thin, slightly burred edge allows for precise jumps and relaxed carving.
- Katana Channels: Perfect combination of flex and stiffness, continuing the sames contours of the bottom tip channels into the top deck, also the kitesurfer to better store and release energy generated when loading an edge
- Beveled Deck: A 3/4 length deck channel between the straps that raises the outer deck (or lowers the area between the straps) by 2mm. Bevelling a slight negative slope from the deck channel outwards to the top edge and transitioning the bevel to a box rail near the tips. This results in a reduced rail thickness for a more forgiving ride and also increses flex for more pop
- Tucked under Rails: A tucked under rail between the straps transitions to a box edge near the outer inserts, this rail then sharpens towards the tips. This tucked under rail softens the ride and improves water flow whereas the sharper tip improves bite
- Rail Ready Base: The channels are beveled and countersunk between the bindings to create a perfect sliding platform
- 3D Wood Core: CNC millled, marine grade Paulownia wood gives unmatched stability , excellent composite bonding and a lightweight powerful ride. The unique production process from Core extends the wood core further to the edges for a lighter construction overall
- V-Shaped Keel: Inspired by deep-vee powerboats in rough waters, this design eats chop and smoothes out hard landings
- Multi-Channels: Extreme grip even if you were to ride without fins, four full length deep channels run the full length of the board that reduce drag and improves board speed
- Vario Rails: Offers better control and pop, the Choice 4 features 12mm thick rails near the centre that taper down to 5mm and the tips
- Pro Rocker: A progressive freestyle rocker line, that is most pronounced at the centre of the board and reduces as as it goes outwards to the tips. Individual flex patterns are built into each size to lock the best possible performance. Unique processes that involves varying the lamination thickness helps negate "reverse flex" on landings and helps
- Boot Tough Inserts: Bombproof hold for fixed boot bindings or straps
- 28mm + 42mm G10 Pro Fins
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.