On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Are you looking for a kite that has a setting for each wind direction whilst wave riding? A kite that will stand up to the harshest pounding in the waves? A kite that drifts like no other, meaning you can easily make that next section smack! The Section 3 from Core has it all! The new CIT Modes means that you can calibrate your kite to the conditions. Three, anti snag bridle attachment points makes it easy to adjust your kite for onshore, allround and offshore conditions. The onshore making the kite sit a little depper in the window, giving it more frunt and better drift, and the offshore setting enables the kite to sit further forward in the window, giving higher depower and faster forward speed. The allround setting gives a good miuxture of both the onshore & offshore setting.
With the new and improved short bridle system, it keeps your bridle short but sweet! The shorter bridle gives good feedback through the bar so you know exactly where your kite is in the sky. Pivot turning from the wingtip results in a super smooth loops regardless of size, so you really can charger that line and catch the next section!
Shifting the maxiumum camber of the kite further back in the canopy, meaning that it is much flatter improves the drift of the kite, but pull in on that bar and there is instant feedback through your hands!
As well as second to none flying characteristics with the Core Section 3 Kitesurfing Kite, it is backed up by it's bombproof construction, with a CoreTex Triple Ripstop Canopy and the ExoTex Ultra Rigid Dacron you can be confident that even with the worst wipeout, your kite will survive and you'll be ready to go again!
- Short Bridle System: A kite that responds to the riders control impulses in a flash, resulting in perfectly linear depower, extremely dynamic flight and turning characteristics
- Future C-Shape: True C-kite feel. For snappy turns with a controlled and consistent pull.
- CIT Modes: Fully adjustable kite handling characteristics. Wave mode makes the kite turn faster and increases depower, whilst Freestyle increases the trun radius and stabilizes the kite and adds a little extra grunt.
- Radical Reaction Tips: C-style shaped wingtips for faster bar response.
- Ultralight 3 Strut Light Frame: A proven airframe taht saves weight and creates superb lightwind balance and great slack-line drifting
- Surf Profile: The maximum camber is shifted back with a lower aspect ratio for faster kite that is beytter at drifting
- Exotex® Ultra Rigid Dacron: Zero stretch airframe utilising a radical reinforcing thread pattern and protective coating process that allows for a higher pressure with a smaller diameter
- Coretex® Triple Ripstop Canopy: Extreme durability and UV protection setting the benchmark for longevity and tear resistance
- Instant Relaunch: Reliable water starts in difficult conditions.
- Speed Valve 2: The Speed Valve 2 connects directly to any standard 20mm OD twist lock pump hose. The Speed Valve 2 maximizes airflow, minimizes inflation times and noticeably reduces pump pressure. This inflation/deflation system is so good you may even have the energy for an extra trick or two.
- Speed Pump System: Fully pumped in no time. Huge air hoses and strut valves allow uninhibited air flow. And when you haven't kited in a few days, every second counts :)
- Sensor Bar Ready: For maximum kite feedback and control pair this kite with a Sensor 2 or 2S bar.
- Grintex Patches: Anti-wear patches, offers extreme abrasion resistance on leading edge segment seams and struts
- 6 Year Parts Availability: Core's Industry leading durability is backed by a 6-year replacement parts guarantee
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.