Come and check out the Flysurfer Infinity XX Control Bar and Lines at S2AS!
The classic Flysurfer Control Bar System with automatic untwisting function has proven its ground for many years. The slim Infinity XX transmits your movements with high precision! It immediately reacts to your steering impulse and gives you a strikingly sporty feeling. The slick Control Bar is especially for riders who want to get even more response from their kite.
The 4-line Infinity control bar precisely transmits your steering inputs! The slim and solid bar stick with compact winders gives you excellent feedback. The Infinity bar slides along a 52cm long PU-covered depower throw and activates the automatic swivel function when powering up with minimal force. Trim options are provided by the Clam Cleat adjuster and the knot positions located under the EVA floaters to adjust the 17 + 3m long lines.
Safety is assured by our proven QR 4.0 and frontline flag-out safety system (FLS). We have focused on longevity to give ambitious freeriders a functional performance package. The INFINITY Bar complements our foil kite range and lends itself to those who love hangtime and endless rotations.
- INFINITY XX Control Bar
- Quick Release 4.0
- 17+3m Flying Line Set
- Pig Tail Set
- PLEASURE Bar Bag
- Short Safety Leash
- Spare Safety Line
- Bar Safety Guide
- Quick Release 4.0: This proven and reliable push away Quick Release meets the French standard (AFNOR) in terms of safety and the force required for deployment. The ergonomic release handle allows for quick and easy safety activation in an emergency. Made for use on water, land and snow.
- Infinity Bar Stick: The thin bar stick is covered with black microfibre EVA and offers excellent grip in wet or cold conditions. The removable and interchangeable floaters cover a knot ladder for backline adjustments. Available in two lengths [M] 50 cm and [L] 60 cm.
- Infinity System: One of the benefits of Flysurfer's Quick Release 4.0 is the smooth integrated swivel function which allows for the automatic untwisting of the flying lines when powering up the bar. The safety system remains fully functional even after numerous rotations in one direction.
- Infinity Adjuster: Simple and precise adjustment of the front lines via a handle and clam cleat. The elasticated spectra adjuster line glides through a special guidance block and then shortens itself after actuation. This allows for precise adjustment through a small movement of the handle and stops the handle from getting caught.
- Single Front Line Safety: The Infinity Control Bar supports all single front-line safety systems. After activating the QR 3.0, the bar slides up a single frontline until hitting a spliced knot which lets the kite flag out completely.
- Double V-Shape Eyelet: The Double-V-Shaped Eyelet on the bar has been optimized to reduce friction ensuring easy and direct steering. You are able to easily power up and depower the kite whilst steering.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.