On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Often the first thing any rider/skier puts on before hitting the mountain, is their socks so why don't you start your day off with a good pair, gone are the days of thick bulky knitted socks your Grandma gets you for Christmas, these are Stance, engineered and perfected to help you shred, because if boots are such an important part of your kit, why aren't your socks?
The Snow Performance series are made from synthetic fibres, built for supreme warmth, soft feel and anatomical fit! Poly performance fibres offer medium cushioning and having been treated with Stance's unique Feel360 maintain fresh and dry for longer!
Lastly, these snow socks utilise a left and right fit and why not, you wouldn't have two of the same glove, so why would your socks be identical?
Feel360: A proprietary fibre treatment that reacts and adapts to the foot for a more durable and better performaning sock
- Elminates 99.95% of odour causing bacteria
- Adapts to body temperature to maintain coolness
- Wicks away 20% more moisture versus competitors
- Twisted Yarn Design provides 2x the durability
- Performance Cushioning: Combines impact protection with comfort to keep you pushing
- Arch Support: Reinforced arch construction helps eliminate foot fatigue and strain
- Toe Box Oven: Fully wrapped terry loop toe box keeps toes warm
- Performance Mesh: Strategically placed for improved breathability
- Y-Gore Seams: Unique seam design in the heel helps provide better foot support
- Air Channel Cushioning: For improved airflow to better wick moisture and superior dampening
- Flat Toe Seam: Flat look and zero friction on the feet
- Small: 1.5-4.5 UK
- Medium: 5.5-7.5 UK
- Large: 8.5-12.5 UK
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.