On all orders over £80
On all orders over £80
The new and improved Mystic Star has been fitted with Fox Fleece in the front and back panel for maximum warmth in the upper body. The double front-zip ensures an easy entry and maximum freedom of movement in your back. In comparison to previous collections, this suit has been spiced up with polar lining on the chest and back for a warmer core. The kneepads are made of a 4-way super-tex fabric; this is a durable fabric especially designed for protection. And to prevent water from coming in through the seams on critical points, the suits are enriched with critical neoprene taping inside. All you need for a great price!
- Glued Bind Stitch: Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- Junction Taping: Extra taping on seam junctions to prolong the durability of your wetsuit.
- Back Zip: The B-ZIP is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back the entry is very easy. Depending on the model the zipper is often double lined to prevent water entry throught he zipper.J20
- Aquabarrier: Silicone printing which forms a barrier, preventing water from entering your suit.
- Hex-tech kneepads: The kneepads are made of a 4way Super-tex fabric. This is a durable fabric especially designed for protection.
- Non slip cuffs: The cuff is designed to limit the water entry and keep the sleeve in place.
- M-Flex 2.0 100%:M-Flex is a very good flexible neoprene. M-Flex stands for high quality neoprene with an awsome stretch ratio.
- Fox Fleece: Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-dying abilities of the fabric. With it's superior stretch performance in all directions it's super suitable for every panel in all suits.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.