On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
The Majestic harness is designed with a specific body mapping to create stiff horizontal support and the orientation of the roving glass fibres allows the wings to flex diagonally so that rider's body can move naturally.
Developed using state-of-act materials and manufacturing techniques, such as with Mystic's patented Bionic Core Frame with a Roven Glass Fibre Plate that allows for greater freedom of movement over the carbon counterpart ideal for waveriding or freestyle it is still able to twist torsionally but by remaining stiff in the horizontal direction provides superb support to the lower back.
Comfort and fit is ensured with the use of Soft Neoprene Edge, Knitflex and Fix Foam lining! The Majestic gives you optimal support and is still able to twist and follow your body!
The Dirty Habits Crew is a group of professional athletes from around the globe who chase the sun to Cape Town (SA) and other parts of the world to push each other to the extreme limits in performance, stunts, and taking day-to-day activities to the next level. Searching for fulfilment in adrenaline as surfers, kiteboarders, stuntmen, skateboarders, wakeboarders, motocross riders, freedivers and more...
*Fully compatible with the Mystic Clickerbar and Mystic Stealth Bar
- Bionic Core Frame (Roven Composite): Mystic have created a frame that is stiff horizontally while maintaining the torsional flex required for kitesurfing, allowing the the natural movements of the body without compromising upon any support. This unique composite offers enough support to throw huge kiteloops wgilst still offering enough flexibilty and comfort for sharp bottom turns.
- Fix Foam: Molded anatomically to the shape of the lower back and designed to adjust to the specific rider to ensure the harness remains in place whilst riding with maximum comfort
- 3D-Molded Foam Interior: Designed to mold perfectly to the lower back for ultimate comfort and support
- Knitflex: Highest stretch of any neoprene with exceptionally soft feeling
- Soft Neoprene Edges: Prevents rash when against bare skin and provides and closer fit
- HP System Included: Plastic tubing reinforced with Dyneema rope to ensure a smooth glide from side to side
- Flexcovers 2.0: Constructed from a super stretch material with elastic binding to secure the webbing in place whilst riding and protects the buckles
- Spreaderbar Protector: Protects the battle belt and stomach from the spreader bar and stops any chafing
- Battle Belt 2.0 Waist Closure: Ensures that the harness doesn't move around whilst riding
- Key Pocket 2.0: A small external pocket for hold keys whilst out on the water
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.