On all orders over £80
On all orders over £80
One of the most technologically advanced kitesurfing harnesses in the world!
Developed using state-of-act materials and manufacturing techniques, beginning with Mystic's patented Bionic Core Frame, an unrivalled carbon construction that allows for the natural movements of the kitesurfers body when riding by being able to twist torsionally but by remaining stiff in the horizontal direction provides superb support to the lower back.
Further enhanced by the Intelligent Viscoelastic foam that molds to the shape of the rider's body for maximum comfort and maintains the harness position stopping it from riding up!
The Majestic X is the most advanced harness in kitesurfing right now!
- Bionic Core Frame (Carbon Composite): A full carbon frame designed from the ground up using the highest quality carbon with a specified directional weave has allowed Mystic to create a frame that is extremely stiff horizontally while maintaining the torsional flex required for kitesurfing, allowing the the natural movements of the body without compromising upon any support
- Fix Foam: Molded anatomically to the shape of the lower back and designed to adjust to the specific rider to ensure the harness remains in place whilst riding with maximum comfort
- 3D-Molded Foam Interior: Designed to mold perfectly to the lower back for ultimate comfort and support
- Knitflex: Highest stretch of any neoprene with exceptionally soft feeling
- Soft Neoprene Edges: Prevents rash when against bare skin and provides and closer fit
- HP System Included: Plastic tubing reinforced with Dyneema rope to ensure a smooth glide from side to side
- Flexcovers 2.0: Constructed from a super stretch material with elastic binding to secure the webbing in place whilst riding and protects the buckles
- Spreaderbar Protector: Protects the battle belt and stomach from the spreader bar and stops any chafing
- Battle Belt 2.0 Waist Closure: Ensures that the harness doesn't move around whilst riding
- Key Pocket 2.0: A small external pocket for hold keys whilst out on the water
- Safety Knife included: Updated safer design with a float built into the strap
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.