On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The future of kitesurfing harnesses, the new Mystic Stealth Kitesurfing Harness is a combination of the best parts of the Mystic Majestic X and Mystic Legend harnesses, making the Stealth the world's best kiting harness, probably!
Developed using state-of-act materials and manufacturing techniques, beginning with Mystic's patented Bionic Core Frame, an unrivalled carbon composite construction that is uniquely stiff yet allows for much more flexibility than cnventional hard-shell harnesses.
Internally the Stealth Harness utilises Drytech Fix Foam designed to conform anatomically to the human back and furthermore does not absorb any water, ensuring a consistent lightweight!
*Fully compatible with the Mystic Clickebar and Mystic Stealth Bar (Hooked and Surf)
- Bionic Core Frame (Carbon Composite): A full carbon frame designed from the ground up using the highest quality carbon with a specified directional weave has allowed Mystic to create a frame that is extremely stiff horizontally while maintaining the torsional flex required for kitesurfing, allowing the the natural movements of the body without compromising upon any support
- Drytech: A unique lining material that does not absorb water ensuring harness remains lightweight even when wet
- Fix Foam: Molded anatomically to the shape of the lower back and designed to adjust to the specific rider to ensure the harness remains in place whilst riding with maximum comfort
- Belly Guards: Uniquely placed padding reduces chaffing and alleviates pressure points
- HP System Included: Plastic tubing reinforced with Dyneema rope to ensure a smooth glide from side to side
- Flexcovers 2.0: Constructed from a super stretch material with elastic binding to secure the webbing in place whilst riding and protects the buckles
- Spreaderbar Protector: Protects the battle belt and stomach from the spreader bar and stops any chafing
- Battle Belt 2.0 Waist Closure: Ensures that the harness doesn't move around whilst riding
- Key Pocket 2.0: A small external pocket for hold keys whilst out on the water
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.