On all orders over £80
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Even in the hottest summer months, if you’re playing hard in the sun, wind and water, a summer shorty is essential in staying warm, comfortable and protected from the elements. Perfect for 18-23°C
As with all the Apoc wetsuits it features a front-zip entry, which helps seal out water and prevents flushing through the neck, shoulders and zipper areas. Built out of high-end limestone based Neospan S-Foam neoprene, which is soft, flexible and more environmentally friendly than its petroleum based counterparts. Smart panel design and power seam stitching keeps ultimate flexibility and range of motion, while eliminating water intrusion along the seams.
- Flush Resistant Front-Zip: Closes up rather than down so it won’t get unzipped if you take a beating in the surf. Internal neck gasket zips further and prevent flushing.
- Bomber Seams: Stitched, glued, taped and sealed with liquid rubber for seams that are water tight, flexible and durable.
- Limestone Based Neoprene: Neospan S-Foam Neoprene: Industry standard for high-end suits, super soft and stretchy, more durable and less environmental impact than petroleum-based Neoprene and no toxic hydrophobic chemicals.
- Strategic Stitching: Stitch pattern designed to allow for maximum range of motion while avoiding stretch points and minimizing chafing.
- Ride Engine's stitch pattern and panel layout was designed to allow for maximum range of motion while avoiding stretch points and minimizing chafing.
- Interior grip strips line the wrist and ankles of all of our suits to help keep it in place and provide extra grip where you need it.
- All suits now use water-based glue in lieu of more harmful and volatile solvent based glue.
- Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, can now be pyrolyzed from rubber tires. This signifcantly reduces energy consumption and can cut down CO2 emission by up to 200g per suit.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.