On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Built with Slinsghot's new Hot Sheet 10k Carbon Stringer, the Asylum V5 kiteboard returns as the top choice for freestyle and core riders. Thanks to its unique blend of tip/tail channels and aggressive rocker, the Asylum smoothly yields both pop and grip like no other board!
A hard-charging freestyle favorite, this is a performance board loaded with cutting-edge design features for aggressive riders who like to go big, ride fully powered and push their limits in the name of progression. The Asylum’s flex has been optimized to deliver massive pop and outstanding flex/rebound characteristics. Tip/tail channels and chined rails offer all the drive you need for upwind performance, as well as insane tracking through all water conditions.
However you choose to ride your Asylum (it’s engineered to ride with or without fins), rest assured the Asylum is backed by Slingshot’s legendary construction and durability.
- Continuous Rocker: A smooth, consistent curve provides a fast ride, predictable pop, great carving performance and disperses water to soften landings
- Hot Sheet 10K Carbon Stringer: The stiffest carbon stringer in any board we make results in maximum rebound and pop for superior freestyle and big-air capabilities.
- Chined Plane Rails: Designed to completely redirect spray away and down, these belly channels reduce the area of contact between the board and the surface of the water. The chined rails also help prevent catching an edge on fast and sketchy landings.
- Atomic Wood Core: Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood’s grain and provides strength, durability and consistent flex over the life of the board.
- Sustainably Sourced Wood: Forest Stewardship Council approved ensuring that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits. These standards expand protection of water quality, prohibit harvest of rare old-growth forest, prevent loss of natural forest cover and prohibit the use of highly hazardous chemicals. This approval also protects customary rights of indigenous people, ensuring their voices are part of the certification process and impacts of forest operations are addressed.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and durable inserts that maintain the board’s flex underfoot for a consistent feel from tip to tail.
- Precision Laser Cut Channels: By utilizing the latest in laser-cutting technology, all of our boards feature the cleanest, most precise construction. What this laser tech means to you as a rider is boards that have consistently cleaner takeoffs, smoother landings, better response, tons of grip, load-and-pop, and upwind drive.
- Slingshot Fusion Sidewall: We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Dura Light Base: This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable packag
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.