On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Slingshot Crisis twin tip has a beginner to intermediate rocker profile and mellow single concave that allows you to move naturally and comfortably on the water.
The friendly outline is designed to keep you upwind and free from spray in the face. Just because the Crisis is easy to use, doesn’t mean you need to be easy on it. Built on top of an Atomic Wood Core and rounded out with Single Shot Fusion Sidewalls, the Crisis will be in you quiver for a long time to come.
Slinsghot built the Crisis V2 to create the most user friendly and dependable twin-tip on the market. The Crisis V2 was created with the most proven technologies and features to guarantee rider comfort and progression. A thinner core means the Crisis, is one of the most flexible and most forgiving twin tips in the Slingshot range. This eases up any chop and gives the rider one of the most comfortable rides you can find.
If you are looking for a no frills, time tested, proven twin tip shape, the Crisis V2 is your go to for all session all condition versatility.
- Continuous Rocker: A smooth, consistent curve provides a fast ride, predictable pop, great carving performance and disperses water to soften landings
- Atomic Wood Core: Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood’s grain and provides strength, durability and consistent flex over the life of the board.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and durable inserts that maintain the board’s flex underfoot for a consistent feel from tip to tail.
- Single Concave Hull: Provides smooth tracking and effortless upwind performance.
- Slingshot Fusion Sidewall: We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Dura Light Base: This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable packag
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.