On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
What do you get when one of the most world-renowned high-performance freeride twin tips ever gets a supercharged outline and tip/tail profile? The Slingshot Misfit V10, the smoothest and driest ride of any twin tip ever made.
The Misfit V10 is beginner friendly, freestyle friendly, upwind, downwind, flat water, chop and big-air friendly. It’s Slingshot's most versatile board, designed for all-conditions utility, with enough tech and performance built in to stand up to its reputation as one of the best all-around twin tips in kiteboarding. With a flatter and faster rocker line combined with a nice, mellow single-concave hull, additionally, the Misfit V5's tip and tail have Koroyd cutouts to reduce swingweight, all built around a lively, pop-centric Atomic Wood Core.
- Continuous Rocker: A smooth, consistent curve provides a fast ride, predictable pop, great carving performance and disperses water to soften landings
- Koroyd Tip & Tail: Sections of thermally welded Co-Polymer Tubes provide a lighter, more responsive ride with more strength and flex than a full wood core.
- NACA Tech Channels: Precision laser cut parabolic channels direct water like a vacuum from the middle of the board through the tail. This directed water accelerates through the channel and increases the board speed and grip to the water. This provides the rider with better board speed and traction when riding.
- Atomic Wood Core: Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood’s grain and provides strength, durability and consistent flex over the life of the board.
- Sustainably Sourced Wood: Forest Stewardship Council approved ensuring that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits. These standards expand protection of water quality, prohibit harvest of rare old-growth forest, prevent loss of natural forest cover and prohibit the use of highly hazardous chemicals. This approval also protects customary rights of indigenous people, ensuring their voices are part of the certification process and impacts of forest operations are addressed.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and durable inserts that maintain the board’s flex underfoot for a consistent feel from tip to tail.
- Concave Hull: Provides smooth tracking and effortless upwind performance.
- Slingshot Fusion Sidewall: We’ve transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all our boards. Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Dura Light Base: This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable packag
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.