On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
- S2AS will contact you to see which size Sentry V1 Bar you require after you have placed the order (17", 20" or 23")
The evolution of the Slingshot Rally GT sees the kite’s design dialed up, designed to be even more user friendly with improved turning speed, upwind performance and water relaunch. Simply put: If you’re looking for maximum freeride versatility, this is the kite for you!
The Rally GT V2 is designed to be a true all-riders, all-conditions, one-kite-wonder that is unrivaled in terms of versatility and friendly performance. To improve the Rally GT V2’s turning speed, Slingshot tapered the diameter of the leading edge to be smaller and more efficient, which allows the kite to move quicker through the wind window, as well as providing upwind reach. This more effective leading edge also adds more power per size and lighter bar pressure, especially in the larger sizes of the kite.
The Rally GT V2 also features two different bridle configurations depending on the size of your kite. This diversity was made to allow for better range and even more stellar relaunch than the inaugural version.
- 4-Point IRS Bridle: The 5m, 6m, and 7m RALLY GT v2 feature our 4-point IRS bridle system. This IRS system features a bungee line on the lowest leading edge connection that provides superior stability as well as immediate and smooth kite feedback. This bridle configuration maintains that legendary Slingshot bar feel yet delivers hero level turning speed without any delay in handling and response.
- 4 Point Pulleyed IRS Bridle: On the 8m, 9m, 10m, 12m, and 14m sizes, Slingshot have engineered an all new bridle configuration to aid in steering response and speed. By reconfiguring the IRS bridle system with a new frictionless pulley, we have made great advancements in the kite’s reaction time as well as the kite’s response at the edge of the wind window. This equates to greater light wind performance, water relaunch, as well as a larger wind range and upwind ability.
- 4x4 Canopy Tech: Teijin 4x4 reinforced ripstop material. This is the strongest, stiffest, and most durable canopy material on the market. Your kite will last longer, have a higher resale value, and feel more solid and stable in the air, especially in gusty wind.
- 3-Strut Future Retro-C Canopy: Provides the ideal balance between friendly, responsive handling and stability with smooth, sheet-and-go power delivery. A versatile shape that excels in all conditions.
- Segmented Swept Wingtips: The Rally GT V2’s variable diameter wingtip segments to combine to create a uniform and structured design with a cleaner, more efficient swept wingtip shape. This design aids in the kite’s structural stability, response time, as well as water relaunch.
- Four Point Bridle: Pulleys on the new four-point bridle configuration deliver more dynamic steering, especially in the larger sizes.
- Multiple Attachment Points: Different attachment points integrated into the kite allow you to fine-tune handling, power and performance based on your riding style and the conditions of a particular session. Even small changes to these settings can make a big impact on the kite’s overall performance, making this an important tool for getting the most out of your kite every time you ride.
- Split Strut: A Slingshot innovation that has been copied industry wide, Split Strut integrates the kite canopy and struts into one firmly interconnected piece rather than the canopy being sewn over the strut like lesser designs. Split Strut creates a stronger, more stable and more durable canopy, enhances power under heavy load, and creates efficiency and rigidity in the overall frame.
- One Pump Speed System: Another game-changing Slingshot innovation now used industry-wide, One Pump lets you inflate and deflate your kite through a central valve. If you ever had an older kite with separate strut valves, you’ll know how much of a hassle it was.
- Surf Tough Construction: Reinforced seams and a strategic surf-grid canopy that isolates tears and reduces the chance of catastrophic blowouts in the event your kite goes through the wringer in the surf.
We are proud to introduce the pinnacle of kiteboarding control systems; the Sentry V1.
Slingshot have combined comfort, performance, and dependability into one elegant design that gives riders a cleaner, easier, and higher performing on water-experience. By collaborating with their riders and listening to customers, Slingshot designers dissected past control bar technology and developed one of the most comprehensive and intuitive systems on the market. Click-In chicken loop technology meets intuitive, auto-swivel, line untwisting in this all-new state of the art control bar.
The Sentry bar has been thoroughly tested and is proudly ISO compliant.
- Our proven Click-in Loop is quicker, safer and easier to reload than other systems
- New Softer EVA grip is soft and plush allowing you to spend more time on the water with less fatigue
- PU coated center lines allow for smooth & effortless bar travel with added durability
- The combination of our Auto Swiveling Center Hole and Ceramic Ball Bearing Swivel results in perfectly untwisted lines all the time
- State of the art design provides clean field of view, free of gimmicks
- Comfort Grip Bar Diameter: Slightly thicker bar diameter is easier to hold and grip, especially in colder climates. Ultra-Soft EVA Grip provides you with session long comfort no matter how long you are on the water.
- EVA Over-Molded Bar Ends: Soft on you and your gear. These new bar ends prevent damage to your body and your stuff.
- Precision Engineered Bar Floats: Sleek and buoyant ensures your bar floats and provides a clean field of vision.
- Click-In Chicken Loop: Release and reload faster and with zero hassle. Simply click in and GO!
- Auto Swivel Centre Hole: Simply pull in on your bar to untwist your lines. Double PU Coated CL rope runs through our Dual Chambered Center hole and straightens your center lines.
- Durable PU Coated centre Lines: Our PU coated Chicken Loop rope and flagging line provides smooth bar travel with minimal effort from the rider. This also will guarantee full wear protection of these two lines for a longer lifespan.
- Hidden Line Keepers: Bungee line keepers are hidden in the float to prevent damage to bungees as well as tangles. Use them when you need them, forget about them when you don't.
- Sentry V1 Bar, Sentry Bar Bag, Short Freeride Leash & Sentry Bar Quick Start Guide
- 17" Bar x 20 meter lines
- 20" Bar x 20 meter lines (+3 meter line extensions)
- 23" Bar x 27 meter lines
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.