On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
After a decade the Turbine continues to deliver the pinnacle of light wind reliability and session saving dependability. The Turbine V10 features Slingshot's proven Open Delta C platform which continues to deliver amazing power per size, upwind trajectory, and instant relaunch.
The Turbine kitesurfing kite has always served as the benchmark for light wind performance. The newest addition to the Turbine is 4x4 Canopy tech, this new canopy material is going to aid in the overall structural stability of the wing, which will provide more wind retention and steering performance
- 4x4 Canopy Tech: Teijin 4x4 reinforced ripstop material. This is the strongest, stiffest and most durable canopy material on the market. Your kite will last longer, have a higher resale value and feel more solid and stable in the air, especially in gusty wind.
- Open C Delta Profile: A shape that delivers light wind efficiency, big, lofty airs and a crazy amount of low-end grunt.
- 5 Point Pulleyless Bridle: No Pulleys No Problem. The Turbine is engineered around a direct connect 5 point pulley-less bridle. This gives the Turbine unmatched support, bar feel and input while still providing maximum wind range, turning speed, ease of relaunch and unrivaled upwind performance.
- Split Strut: Integrates the kite canopy and struts into one firmly interconnected piece rather than the canopy being sewn over the strut like lesser designs. Split Strut creates a stronger, more stable and more durable canopy, enhances power under heavy load and creates efficiency and rigidity in the overall frame.
- One Pump Speed System: Lets you inflate and deflate your kite through a central valve. If you ever had an older kite with separate strut valves, you’ll know how much of a hassle it was.
- Bomber Slingshot Construction: Kevlar scuff patches, reinforced Dacron trailing edge material, reinforced leading edge seams, diamond leech rear panel layout, canopy Mark Cloth attachment, 4x4 Canopy Tech, surf tough seams and panel layout.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
A date has not been selected for this lesson. If you would like to select a date, choose cancel and select from the calendar. Otherwise continue with the booking, and contact us on (01202) 738 448 at anytime in the future to select a date.