On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
(X – Wide version of the original)
(DF – Wider version of the X)
Ten years ago, Never Summer created the Proto CT, and the Never Summer Proto series quickly became one of the best-selling board in snowboarding. Proto CT?Proto HD ?Proto Type Two...and now the ProtoSynthesis brings you a new definition of explosive pop and vice-like edge hold.
The Proto range from Never Summer has been a massive favourite here at S2AS since the first version came out. Year after year the Proto comes out as one of the best boards we test and has become the board of choice for many of the S2AS staff and team riders. The Never Summer ProtoSynthesis features the new Shock Wave Rocker Camber making it the most explosive yet without compromising on float in the powder.
Starting with Vario Power Grip Sidecut technology that utilises multiple radii across each edge of the board maximizing contact points with the piste, reducing wash outs on icy pistes and providing quicker turn initiation.
All based around the NS Super-Light Wood Core made from responsibly sourced poplar reinforced with birch hardwood that produces a responsive medium flex ideal for all intermediate to advanced riders on any terrain imaginable. Whilst STS Pre-tensioned Fibreglass maintains the strength along with the 3-layered RDS 2 Dampening system that removes any chatter or vibration shaking through the board creating a super smooth ride whilst helping protect your knees and ankles. Furthermore, Elastomeric underfoot stabilizers help reduce speed wobbles when your blasting down the piste.
The Never Summer Proto Synthesis is finished with a super quick and durable Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 base, and highly scratch resistant TruGrit Topsheet then lastly Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls wrap around the board so durable that NvrSmr has never seen even one crack.
Designed as the perfect combination of the Funslinger and Ripsaw, built for riders that want to carve groomers, boost kickers and float across powder bowls, all backed by Never Summer's industry leading 3 Year Warranty!
Shock Wave Rocker Camber gives you the shock of explosive power and the fluid feel of riding a wave. SWRC features longer camber areas for huge pop and vice-like stability with a smaller rocker area that retains quick turn initiation and floatation. The hallmarks of NS' patented Rocker Camber Profile.
- Premium Co-Extruded Polymer Topsheet: Unique to Never Summer these topsheets are super durable, lightweight and made from a special scratch-resistant fibre
- Reclusive Web Carbon: A unique carbon matrix that holds the integrity of the board’s flex pattern and produces a powerful snap in and out of the turns, as well as allowing for a greater pressure hold on edges
- Extended Transition Areas: A small flat section in the board which increases float in powder, and improves turn initiation
- Power Grip Sidecut: Multiple radii's create more contact points when flexed for supreme edge hold
- Low Profile Tip And Tail: A low profile in the nose and tail of the snowboard maximizes material contact with the snow for more powerful ollie/nollie pop and adds stability to your landings. LOW PROFILE TIP/TAIL also reduces the plowing effect in the nose for better glide to the next feature and superior float when it's deep.
- STS Pre-Tensioned Fibreglass: This pre-hardened, pre-tensioned and layered laminate has added elastomer stringers produces a super strong bond between the fibre laminates and gives snowboards excellent strength, edge hold and performance
- Bi-Lite Fibreglass: An amazingly strong laminate that simply lasts longer and delivers incredibly smooth turn initiation, whilst still being ultra lightweight
- NS SuperLight Wood Core: Sustainably grown Poplar wood fused with Birch hardwood, makes it one of the lightest, most durable cores on the market
- Harmonic Tip/Tail Damper: Take out a high percentage of residual vibration by quieting the nose and tail. This enhances stability at speed, in variable snow conditions and on board landings without deadening the liveliness and pop of the cambered areas.
- Perforated Rocker Pad: Strategically located in the mid-section of the board. This absorbs the vibration between the feet and provides a buffer in the rocker area, which is in continuous contact with the snow
- RDS 2 Damping System: Three narrow laminated damping layers which give the perfect combination of vibration absorption and stability
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewall: Super strong and durable, even at cold temperatures. Never Summer has never seen one crack yet!
- Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 Base - An exclusive, super-fast, durable base specifically for high-end snowboards
- Full Wrap Metal Edge
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
Discounted Snowboard equipment on sale at S2AS If you buy both a Snowboard and Bindings at the same time from the In Season range you will receive another 10% discount on these items as a thank you from S2AS. We stock only the best in core brands for both snowboards and snowboard bindings, No matter what your skill level or age we will have the perfect Snowboard or bindings for you. Flow bindings, Union Bindings, Switchback Bindings so many options to get you that perfect pair of snowboard bindings. Snowboards from Capita or team favourite Bataleon! All core Snowboard brands, What about Never Summer handmade in the USA so many cool snowboards to choose from.