On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Designed and endorsed by Union Pro Rider Gigi Rüf, the Contact Pro has become a staple within the Union collection with team riders and retailers alike.
Utilising the CP3 Duraflex highback developed for its lightweight design and exceptional torsional flex capabilities, allowing you the rider to max out your presses and tweaks!
One of the lightest bindings ever produced, the Contact Pro focuses the strength of Duraflex ST in critical areas of the base for power means that this Union baseplate is backed by a lifetime warranty meaning you can ride your hardest all season, every day without worry. Then FB Thermoformed EVA dampening underfoot provides unbeatable cushioned comfort ideal for stomping landings or riding icy terrain! Utilising the Asym S2 Duraflex highback which has been specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures, it's light, comfortable and has the perfect balance of flex and response.
With a nominal binding-to-board contact thanks to the Minidisk technology and softer flex overall, the Contact Pro is the perfect binding for riders looking for total freedom and a surfy board feel.
- CP3 Duraflex ST Base: Duraflex ST blended nylon is utilized on the Contact Pro to provide a medium flexing base that is softer than the Ultra and stiffer than the Flite. A great choice for all types of snowboarding.
- Full Bottom Thermoformed Bushings: Allows the feet to find a natural canting position, with incredible vibration absorbtion and surfy feeling
- Extruded 3D Aluminium Heelcups: The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response
- Asym 2.0 Duraflex Highback: Super light, extremely comfortable and versatile with a consistent flex throughout
- Forma Elite Ankle Straps: Designed by Travis Rice, the Forma Elite Ankle Strap fits his riding style and minimal approach towards the perfect binding.
- Magnesium Ratchets: This Union exclusive process produces a material 4 times the strength of aluminum with only 1/2 the weight. Plus magnesium is easily recycled and remains the eighth most abundant element on the planet
- Ultragrip Toe Straps: Lightweight, secure and comfortable can be worn over the top or toe
- Minidisk: 5% board-to-binding contact area crucially reduces interference with your board’s true flex and provides a more natural response and feel, 4x2 and ICS channel compatible,
- Lock Washers: Redesigned washer system should negate hardware loosening up over time
- Grade 8.8 Hardware: The strongest steel available on the market, reinforces Union's commitment to the whole product
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.
Discounted Snowboard equipment on sale at S2AS If you buy both a Snowboard and Bindings at the same time from the In Season range you will receive another 10% discount on these items as a thank you from S2AS. We stock only the best in core brands for both snowboards and snowboard bindings, No matter what your skill level or age we will have the perfect Snowboard or bindings for you. Flow bindings, Union Bindings, Switchback Bindings so many options to get you that perfect pair of snowboard bindings. Snowboards from Capita or team favourite Bataleon! All core Snowboard brands, What about Never Summer handmade in the USA so many cool snowboards to choose from.