On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Bataleon Boss is an incredibly good true twin snowboard, designed for progressive riders looking to enhance their snowboarding both on the mountain and in the snow park!
The more evolved upgraded version of the iconic Evil Twin that is loaded with crossed carbon stringers under the bindings to both increase pop, aid torsional stability and strengthen under the bindings for heavier landings. All this extra carbon reinforcement makes the Bataleon Boss more responsive all-round higher performance snowboard than the Evil Twin, so if you're looking to upgrade your 360's to 540's or even 720's this is definitely the place to look!
The Boss has Bataleon’s hard & fast Ultra Glide S sintered base and a full wood core created from the perfect blend of Swiss Paulownia, Polar and Bamboo which keeps the overall weight of the board down and gives the Boss a great flex pattern, stiff enough to be responsive on the turn but soft enough to allow to jib and press on rails! Upgraded with the new Air Ride technology, two urethane strips sat into the crease of the 3BT that creates a smoother ride and dampens vibrations through high speed turns!
As with all Bataleon snowboards at its heart 3BT is what makes this snowboard so much more than just a park-orientated beast, the Triple Base Tech absolutely makes landing spins easier, hitting rails less catchy but it also allows the Boss to carve on edge so much smoother and float through powder so much higher!
This board is perfect if you're looking to take your riding to the next level, the combination of technologies that make this board an absolute weapon in any snowboarders quiver.
- Twin 3BT: Mellow uplift that becomes more dramatic at the board's widest points combined with a wide centre base, creates a loose jib feeling whilst remaining super stable on takeoffs, landings, presses and also at speed. Perfectly suited for freestyle orientated riding.
- SideKick: Increased sidebase lift after the contact points for smoother turn initiation, more float in powder and greater stability in all terrains, further enhancing the advantages of 3BT
- Carbon Stringers: Placed in X's under the feet to allow immediate torsional responsiveness when moving between features, whilst retaining superb flex capacity and added dampening underfoot to absorb those huge landings
- Super Ultra Light Core: Bataleon's newest and lightest core, a 80:20 ratio of Swiss paulownia to poplar for for the lightest strength the weght ratio available
- Air Ride: The latest Bataleon technology mills out the wood in the crease of the 3BT and replaces it with urethane for improves durabilty and more importantly dampens the ride and smoothes out turns at high speeds
- C.S.T: Central Super Tube mills one hollow carbon rod into the core of the board to allow greatly reduced weight, add additional pop all without increasing torsional stiffness
- TRI AX Laminate: A three-way weave with fibres running every 45 degrees for unbeatable strength and responsiveness whilst remaining beautifully lightweight
- Ultra Glide S: Higher molecular content means a harder sintered base that runs seriously fast
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.