On all orders over £80
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
The Bataloen Evil Twin is one of Bataleon's most versatile true twin snowboards, it's been in the range since day one and this year it's back and better than ever, featuring Bataleons third-generation Twin Triple base technology (3BT) this board is perfect for everything, from laying down big mountain lines, hitting your favourite features in the park through to carving up groomers. Whether you are a beginner looking to progress or already confident this board will take your riding to the next level whatever style of riding you are into.
Completely unique to Bataleon Snowboards 3BT provides a three-dimensional shape to the nose and tail of the board with a flat "centrebase" for stability then two u[plifted "sidebases" that make the turn initiation much smoother, provide more float in the powder, make getting up onto the edges easier and lastly, make it much harder to 'catch' edges whilst riding, the Evil Twin snowboard truly does perform no matter where on the mountain you choose to ride!
Often forgotten the Evil Twin snowboard still has a Medium Camber profile built through its centre which not only produces pop (perfect for sidehits off the piste or sending 3's in the park) but the camber also gives the board more drive in and out of the turns for a much more responsive experience! Carbon X's under the inserts further improve this responsiveness by making the transfer of energy from edge-to-edge seamless, amazing for laying into sweeping carves or winding up for spins in the park!
The innovative technology within this board makes for excellent park and all-mountain riding with its cambered profile, driving power through the board's edges for solid edge hold & pressurises the nose & tail for explosive pop. The bases wide centre creates a well-balanced surface area that stabilises board slides & presses in the park.
- Twin 3BT: Mellow uplift that becomes more dramatic at the board's widest points combined with a wide centre base, creates a loose jib feeling whilst remaining super stable on takeoffs, landings, presses and also at speed. Perfectly suited for freestyle orientated riding.
- SideKick: Increased sidebase lift after the contact points for smoother turn initiation, more float in powder and greater stability in all terrains, further enhancing the advantages of 3BT
- Carbon Stringers: Placed in X's under the feet so not to affect flexibility, whilst allowing immediate responsiveness added dampening underfoot
- Ultra Light Core: Bataleon's most premium core, a 70:30 ratio of Swiss paulownia to poplar for extreme lightweight with incredible strength properties
- C.S.T: Central Super Tube mills one hollow carbon rod into the core of the board to allow greatly reduced weight, add additional pop all without increasing torsional stiffness
- TRI AX Laminate: A three-way weave with fibres running every 45 degrees for unbeatable strength and responsiveness whilst remaining beautifully lightweight
- Hyper Glide S: A fine tuned sintered base with a high molecular content that's quick and highly durable
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.