On all orders over Â£80
On all orders over Â£80
With Flow's famous dual entry system making getting into these bindings super easy to get you riding as fast as possible. The perfect all mountain snowboard binding is perfect to give you a stiff and aggressive feel to carve some lines with ease.
The NX2-GT utilises Flow's rockered aluminium baseplate uniquely engineered to be stiff and responsive for direct edge control, while minimizing the contact area with the snowboard to maintain the optimal flex of the board! Completed with BankBed, a full EVA padding with N-Gel cushioning for incredible absorption as well as 2.5 degree canting to mirror the natural angle of the feet when in a riding position.
By using their unique modular highback system on the NX2-GT Bindings, Flow can provide targeted flex, strength and support where needed, the aluminium heelcup provides a more direct energy transfer for better responsiveness, while the Glass-filled Nylon Modback maintains a playful feel. These highbacks are finished with the EVO-C9 built with a carbon inlay and a wider shape allows the rider to put even more drive into their turns.
The Hybrid PowerStrap combines a traditional binding system with Flow's unique speed-entry, by featuring a separate toe section to the main strap allows for a more standard adjustable fitting while still providing a great deal more comfort and control.
Lastly, the Flow NX2-GT Snowboard binding utilises Flow's Active Strap Technology which pushes the strap out, creating a wider gap for when using the speed-entry, and then tightens everything back down when the highback is locked back up, for a consistently perfect fit, every time!
- NX2-Series Baseplate: Flow's stiffest and most responsive baseplate for those riders who want immediate and direct control
- BankBed w/ N-Gel: Full EVA bed with 2.5 degree canting for superior ankle and knee support along with N-Gel cushions to help absorb chatter and soften landings
- Aluminum Modback: Separate lower and upper highback zones allow for targeted strength and support where you need it, offering a substantial deal of power and response
- EVO-C9 Support Panel: An independently adjustable upper highback allows you to fine-tune the fit to your boot. Built with a carbon inlay and a wider shape allows the rider to put even more drive into their turns.
- Hybrid Powerstrap: Combines a traditional binding system with Flow's unique speed-entry, by featuring a separate toe section to the main strap allows for a more standard adjustable fitting while still providing a great deal more comfort and control.
- Locking Slap Rachets: Innovative buckles give you an option to get in/out of your binding whatever why you choose, always locking down to your preferred tightness
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.