On all orders over £80
On all orders over £80
The Flow NX2 Fusion snowboard bindings are the premium choice bindings for any riders looking for a high performance chassis that doesn't compromise on comfort and features.
The NX2 utilises Flow's rockered aluminium baseplate uniquely engineered to be stiff and responsive for direct edge control, while the minimizing the contact area with any snowboard to maintain the optimal flex of the board! Completed with BankBed a full EVA padding with N-Gel cushioning for incredible chatter absorption as well as 2.5 degree canting to mirror the natural angle of the feet when in a riding position.
By using their unique modular highback system on the NX2 Bindings, Flow can provide targeted flex, strength and support where needed, the aluminium heelcup provides a more direct energy transfer for better responsiveness, while the Glass filled Nylon Modback maintains a playful feel. These highbacks are finished with the ATM.8 Support Panel an all-terrain design built slightly stiffer and narrower, for better support whilst still allowing lateral freedom.
The Hybrid PowerStrap combines a traditional binding system with Flow's unique speed-entry, by featuring a separate toe section to the main strap allows for a more standard adjustable fitting while still providing a great deal more comfort and control.
Lastly, the NX2 Snowboard binding utilises Flow's Active Strap Technology which pushes the strap out, creating a wider grap for when using the speed-entry, and then tightens everything back down when the highback is locked back up, for a consistently perfect fit, every time!
- Fuse-Series Baseplate: Made from a Glass filled Nylon with adjustable Aluminium sidewings this baseplate has a rockered design giving it fantastic edge to edge energy transfer for immediate responsiveness
- BankBed w/ N-Gel: Full EVA bed with 2.5 degree canting for superior ankle and knee support along with N-Gel cushions to help absorb chatter and soften landings
- Aluminum Modback: Separate lower and upper highback zones allow for targeted strength and support where you need it, offering a substantial deal of power and response
- APEX.6 Support Panel: An independently adjustable upper highback allows you to fine tune the fit to your boot, made from a softer Nylon composite for the perfect blend of playfulness and support
- Hybrid Powerstrap: Combines a traditional binding system with Flow's unique speed-entry, by featuring a separate toe section to the main strap allows for a more standard adjustable fitting while still providing a great deal more comfort and control.
- Active Strap Technology: Designed to push the footstrap out of the way to when the highback is down for easier entry/exit then produces a consistent everytime the highback is closed back up
- Locking Slap Rachets:Innovative buckles give you an option to get in/out of your binding whatever why you choose, always locking down to your preferred tightness
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.