On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Inspired by Oakley’s first true oversized snow goggle, Canopy, the new Flight Tracker has a classic, stylized shape, and an oversized full-rim toric design with an optimized field-of-view in all directions. With large, medium, and small sizes, Flight Tracker will fit a wide variety of faces and is engineered to integrate perfectly with most helmets.
• Available in Prizm™ Lens Technology options
• Fit: Medium
• Micro bag included for storage and lens cleaning
• Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
• Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
• All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
• Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 4nm
• Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
• Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards
Oakley’s exclusive lens technology is designed to enhance colour and contrast so you can see more detail.
Oakley’s patented High Definition Optics® eliminate distortion to give you clearer, sharper, and more accurate vision.
To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley's pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.