The Mystic Marshall is a brand new wetsuit bought to us by Mystic for 2020! Mystic worked tirelessly when designing this product to ensure a snug fit that adapts to the movements of the human form. This wetsuit is built in with Fox lining on the chest and back, keeping your upper body warmer than ever, even in the chilliest of sessions. This wetsuit is also built in with 4-way stretch Hex-tech kneepads and a shin protection layer keeping uour lower legs protected from damage at all times. The Glued blind stitched seams and critical taping do an outstanding job at keeping the cold water out and the warm water in! There is really not much more you could ask for from this wetsuit!
- Waterproof stretch Flaremesh taping (50%): A high durable taping used inside the suit to avoid leaking and keeps it flexible and warm
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitch): Stitching method where the panels of the wetsuit are first glued together followed by being stitched halfway through the fabric. Making it waterproof.
-Shin Protection: An EVA padding to protect your shins from board impacts.
- Aquabarrier: Silicone printing which forms a barrier, preventing water from entering the suit.
- Hex-tech Kneepads: The kneepads are made of a 4way super-tex fabric. This is a durable fabric especially designed for protection.
- Velcro ankle closure straps: Velcro ankle straps to tighten the leg cuffs.
- Non slip cuffs: The cuff is designed to limit the water entry and keep the sleeve in place.
- Key pocket 2.0: The standard key loop equipped with a mini-buckle to release your keys with ease.
- Aquaflush: Perforated neoprene that allows water to exit the suit, preventing the leg cuffs from filling up with water.
- Front Zip: With a zipper on the chest, the suit opens from the top. The overlapping panels allow an easy entry, without compromising on waterclosure.
- M-Flex 2.0 100%:M-Flex is a very good flexible neoprene. M-Flex stands for high quality neoprene with an awsome stretch ratio.
- Fox Fleece: Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-dying abilities of the fabric. With it's superior stretch performance in all directions it's super suitable for every panel in all suits.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.