On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
order by 2pm
Mystic's new and improved Brand B-Zip wetsuit has now been fitted with a Wind Mesh chest panel for better protection against the wind chill, as well a key pocket!
Perfect for warmer conditions and will provide all watersports enthusiasts with all that they need for a great price. Made from a combination of M-Flex and Soft Touch Neoprene for a quality blend that balances comfort with performance. It has been stitched using the flatlock method, which means that the panels have been constructed with a slight overlap and a wide stitch has been used to create a very strong connection. This Brand wetsuit is your perfect match for the warmer conditions.
- M-Flex (75%): M-Flex is a very good flexible neoprene. M-Flex stands for high quality neoprene with an awesome stretch ratio.
- Wind Mesh: Closed cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against wind chill.
- Flatlock Stitching: The neoprene panels are constructed with a slight overlap, and use a wide, strong stitching to create a very strong connection. Compared with a GBS construction flatlock stitching allows more water penetration through the seams.
- Glideskin Double Neck Construction: The panels are folded stitched, this leaves only soft round edges in the neck area. With the glideskin innner lining the neck also makes for a good water closure.
- Lining saver: Soft Velcro piece attachment on the inside of the suit to fix your collar tag. This will prevent damaging the inner lining.
- Key Pocket: External neoprene key pocket, positioned on the lower leg of the suit.
- Back Zip: The B-ZIP is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back the entry is very easy. Depending on the model the zipper is often double lined to prevent water entry throught he zipper.
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.