On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
Mystic worked tirelessly when designing this product to ensure a snug fit that adapts to the movements of the human form. This wetsuit is built in with Fox Fleece lining on the chest and back, keeping your upper body warmer than ever, even in the chilliest of sessions.
This wetsuit is also built in with 4-way stretch Hex-tech kneepads and a shin protection layer keeping your lower legs protected from damage at all times. The Glued blind stitched seams and critical taping do an outstanding job at keeping the cold water out and the warm water in! There is really not much more you could ask for from this wetsuit!
- M-Flex Neoprene 100%: Durable neoprene with great stretching capabilities, that doesn't compromise on comfort or warmth
- Fox Fleece: Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air or extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions its super suitable for every panel in all Mystic wetsuits
- Waterproof stretch taping (50%): A neoprene taping is positioned on the critical seams of the suit. This prevents water from coming through the seams on critical points of the human body.
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitch): Stitching method where the panels of the wetsuit are first glued together followed by being stitched halfway through the fabric, making the seams watertight
- Non slip cuffs: The cuff is designed to limit the water entry and keep the sleeve in place.
- Key pocket 2.0: The standard keyloop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease.
- Aquaflush: Perforated neoprene that allows water to exit the suit, preventing the leg cuffs from filling with water.
- Aquabarrier: Silicone printing which forms a barrier, preventing water from entering the suit.
- Hex-tech Kneepads: The kneepads are made of a 4way Super-tex fabric. This is durable fabric especially designed for protection.
- Shin Protection: EVA padding in the shins lowers the impact of your board by a ton
- Velcro Ankle Closure Straps (included): tightens the ankle cuffs to minimize the water flushing up through the opening
- Back Zip: A clasic opening that makes for easy entry to the wetsuit
- YKK Zipper: A premium Stainless Steel zipper
- Overhead Backup Shield: A neoprene panel inside the zipper that goes over the head to eliminate water entry
- Glideskin Neck: A thinner neoprene at the neck seal with a smooth lining creates a tight water seal with added comfort
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £6.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.