On all orders over £80*
Pay in monthly installments
A premium cold-water sip-free wetsuit, the women's Cyclone was designed to change your thoughts on what a wetsuit is capable of!
Dakine set out to deliver a high-performance wetsuit with a level of durability yet to be paired with this level of fit, feel, and warmth!
First, creating an all-new pattern, engineered for extreme freedom of movement with no stress points, called the Apex Fit. Then Dakine developed and added their own thermal lining Hexo Therm. Combined with fully taped Triple Lock seams, this suit surfs warmer than its thicker peers, meaning you can go thinner and feel freer. With DK_ Lite limestone based neoprene, triple lock seams, anti-fray cuffs and industry-first Curv Lock, the Cyclone is built with low impact processes like Dope Dyed yarn and solvent free lamination.
This Cyclone is the pinnacle of modern wetsuit development.
- Hexo Therm Lining: A custom woven high loft fabrix that wicks water away from the skin for a dry feel, trapping air for insulation and increasing evaporation rate ensuring a fast drying wetsuit.
- Dkprene: Lime based, reduced PAHs, Carbon Black neoprene reduces the use of limited resources and cuts CO2 emissions by 200g per wetsuit.
- AquaA Solvent Free Glue: Solvent free lamination eliminates harmfuls VOC's (600g per wetsuit)
- DK_Hex Lining: Stretch woven for extrem flex, Dope Dyed Yarn saves 104L of water and 26% reduced carbon footprint per kg of fabric
- Double 3D Stitch: Double thread blindstitch system on the outside of the seams for double strength with zero water penetration
- 2x Glued Seams: All the seams have a double gluing process, the surface is primed and aloowed to dry then the glue is reapplied and bonded for the most secure hold and seal
- Single 3D Stitch: On the 5/4 and 5/4 models, additional single thread blindstitch system on the inside of the seams for extra strength with zero water penetration
- Neo Tape: Full length neo tape throughout all the seams for maximum seam reinforcemnet and seal from water
- Resist Panels: Tactically placed abrasion resistance panels in key areas of high water and materail fatigue
1 Year Limited Warranty
Zip free with Curv Lock
Hexo_Therm line core
FLX_THERMO lining in all other panels
DK_Lite Neoprene in shoulder and arm
True thickness throughout
Sealed and taped seams
Resist cuff, ankle, and oversize knee panels
Compression cut seals
Silicon logo detailing
Orders received by 2PM Monday-Friday are normally despatched the same day. (Large items may take longer)
Next day delivery in the UK is charged at £9.95.
Standard delivery in the UK takes 3 - 5 working days and is free with orders over £80. For further information please view our Delivery & Returns Policy.